Originally Posted by ronoranina
Wearing your emotions on your sleeve much???

Dude, you're more reactionary than a just quaaluded Khadafi on the brink of raging on some peaceful pro-Democracy protesters..

It's only been 14 games since the trade for Melo and Billups.. What'd you expect the transition to be seamless/perfect??

The only way D'antoni is fired is if we don't make the playoffs. Capiche??

14 games
it hasnt been 14 games

its been 232 games of no defense what so ever.

I dont wanna hear it

its been longer than that since zeke, and lenny wilkens, and larry brown, and don nelson ?

how long have you been a knicks fan, or been alive, or been aware, do you even live in new york, have you spent money on over 100 tickets in your life time, if you arent emotional and pissed after going 0-5 against sub 500 teams since the melo trade

THEN YOU ARENT A REAL KNICKS FAN

see its funny every one wants to compare us to the heat

oh they had issues coming together

no
the heat BLEW OUT TERRIBLE TEAMS BECAUSE THEY UTILIZED THERE ABILITY TO OVER POWER WEAKER TEAMS

we shrink at the moment of a weaker team its ridiculous and it falls with the preparedness of our coach to get our players ready to dominate smaller teams

the heat couldnt win against top teir teams, but small fish , DOMINATe

we Should kill the PACERS PISTONS AND CAVS

yet we lose miserably to them.

its just sad and if youre not emotional,

please find another forum to post your ridiculous assinine nonsensical foolish remarks about "wearing hearts on sleeve"

im a knick fan damn it.

I have had orange and blue on my sleeve for 20 years and its not going any where

if you have other ideas go root for the lakers or celtics.

enough is enough