VOLUME 2 Another DFDH must read....I rest my case : Fire This F---ing bum.

la2ny

Starter
Idont like Mike as much as the next guy, but I know we have to keep him. Atleast after the playoffs.

When is this guy actually going to coach this team? We lost this game on one play. The Wilcox followup dunk. Seems to me you would want to get some length and defenders on the court. Landry and Jeffries should have been in the game for defense and rebounding.

Simple moves like this can win you a game.

KBlack25

Starter
When is this guy actually going to coach this team? We lost this game on one play. The Wilcox followup dunk. Seems to me you would want to get some length and defenders on the court. Landry and Jeffries should have been in the game for defense and rebounding.

Simple moves like this can win you a game.

You never ever lose the game on one play. We lost the game because we were sloppy with the ball on the offensive end.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
I had it with this coach !!!! I can't take it anymore, we will probably lose to the bucks too. This team isn't responding they are playing like trash. If we keep this up we won't make the playoffs.

Well maybe that's what needs to happen to get this coach moving on. I mean I don't want them to miss the playoffs, Because that would be the biggest collapse in knicks history..lol Especially with melo.

I can't stand seeing this team not knowing, What the heck they are doing!
I'm staring to have flashbacks of the past decade, with how horrible they've been playing. we have lost, let's see like l4 out of 5 games !

Give it time people say..how much D>A>M>N time we got? we have like 14 games left !

Kblack makes such a simple and true basketball point and of course you miss it completely w the above smh... Damn.

I realize KBlack is your boy and all, but that put back sealed the deal. One play.

Were we sloppy with the ball yes. But no matter what happened before that dunk the game was still in the balance. History CAN NOT and I repeat CAN NOT be changed. At the very moment Wilcox made that dunk we lost.

So what exactly did I miss Ole Wise One???

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
enough is enough already..

i

tHINK

YOU

GET

the

Point.

Wearing your emotions on your sleeve much???

Dude, you're more reactionary than a just quaaluded Khadafi on the brink of raging on some peaceful pro-Democracy protesters..

It's only been 14 games since the trade for Melo and Billups.. What'd you expect the transition to be seamless/perfect??

The only way D'antoni is fired is if we don't make the playoffs. Capiche?? :thumbsup:

Wearing your emotions on your sleeve much???

Dude, you're more reactionary than a just quaaluded Khadafi on the brink of raging on some peaceful pro-Democracy protesters..

It's only been 14 games since the trade for Melo and Billups.. What'd you expect the transition to be seamless/perfect??

The only way D'antoni is fired is if we don't make the playoffs. Capiche?? :thumbsup:

Kinda funny you ask. Not that it was directed at me. This particular loss wasnt emotional for you? If my TV wasnt so dam nice I would have put my heneesy glass through it.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Kinda funny you ask. Not that it was directed at me. This particular loss wasnt emotional for you? If my TV wasnt so dam nice I would have put my heneesy glass through it.

Yea.. Like any fan I get disappointed after losses.. But I try to remain objective and look at the big picture. Like it or not, there's some gellin' that needs to take place C&TP. Plus it's still the regular season and we have a spot in post season play as we stand. If and when we make the playoffs I'll become a lot more emotional and nit picky if things don't go well. Or if we start to seriously slide out of the playoff hunt you'll be reading a different type of post from me.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
That putback dunk tied the game, and it was a BIG possession though! Why amare didnt box out is against me.

Turnovers definately hurt us, we didnt get loose balls (pause) and Melo played like a bench player. He didnt get a whistle on that last drive as well. That is no excuse, but a superstar gotta get that call.

All that speculation about miami closing games, but we have double digit leads in the 4th and cant close them. ie Orl and Det! Thats straight up BS

That putback dunk tied the game, and it was a BIG possession though! Why amare didnt box out is against me.

Turnovers definately hurt us, we didnt get loose balls (pause) and Melo played like a bench player. He didnt get a whistle on that last drive as well. That is no excuse, but a superstar gotta get that call.

All that speculation about miami closing games, but we have double digit leads in the 4th and cant close them. ie Orl and Det! Thats straight up BS

That dunk tied the game, hyped even more an already hyped crowd and inspired the Pistons. Bad on all fronts for the Knicks. We lost the game there...

Yea.. Like any fan I get disappointed after losses.. But I try to remain objective and look at the big picture. Like it or not, there's some gellin' that needs to take place C&TP. Plus it's still the regular season and we have a spot in post season play as we stand. If and when we make the playoffs I'll become a lot more emotional and nit picky if things don't go well. Or if we start to seriously slide out of the playoff hunt you'll be reading a different type of post from me.

Believe it or not I thought we were a shoe in for a playoff spot. Right now we arent playing well against bad teams and we wont win every game we play against good teams. I hope I'm wrong but there is a very distinct possibility we arent in the dance at all. So you see my passion in my posts right now.

Not trying to needle you or anything, but what do you think I missed with KBlacks post? I like different perspectives...

Oh this coming from a Met fan that knows disappointment...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Believe it or not I thought we were a shoe in for a playoff spot. Right now we arent playing well against bad teams and we wont win every game we play against good teams. I hope I'm wrong but there is a very distinct possibility we arent in the dance at all. So you see my passion in my posts right now.

Not trying to needle you or anything, but what do you think I missed with KBlacks post? I like different perspectives...

Oh this coming from a Met fan that knows disappointment...

What do I think you're missing>>? Okay.. To put it simply, there were many plays that lead up to the put back by Wilcox. You can't just say that ONE play won them the game.. What about Melo's off night?? Or Billups 8 turnovers?? Or even Amare's 5 turnovers?? How about the fact the giraffe only grabbed 3 boards??

There were many things that we could have done better as a team that lead up to the game being close before the put back by Wilcox. Without ALL of them, that dunk is no more pivotal then if it would have happened in the 1st quarter..

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
@ Clydeandthepearl,

And dude, we're 35-32 and the 7th seed, currently. Indiana is 30-39 at 8. The next team behind them is Charlotte, at 28-40.

We would have to take a heck of a tumble to find ourselves on the outside lookin in re: the Playoffs. We have Amare and Melo. Don't see it happening w this team.. We should definitely get in.

What do I think you're missing>>? Okay.. To put it simply, there were many plays that lead up to the put back by Wilcox. You can't just say that ONE play won them the game.. What about Melo's off night?? Or Billups 8 turnovers?? Or even Amare's 5 turnovers?? How about the fact the giraffe only grabbed 3 boards??

There were many things that we could have done better as a team that lead up to the game being close before the put back by Wilcox. Without ALL of them, that dunk is no more pivotal then if it would have happened in the 1st quarter..

Obviously you know I disagree. At the point and time he made that dunk the game was in the balance. On the road. Against an inspired inferior team that would LOVE to help knock us out the playoffs. Us playing bad against these type of teams. Going in you could only hope that the game was close towards the end. It was and that one play sealed our fate. We get the rebound or foul Wilcox on that play we win.

I would love to see MDA go defense/rebounding at the end of these type of games in that situation. But he never does.