VC Posibility

Sweeets50

Rookie
With the aquisition of Crawford and the Dampier signing comin close do you think Isiah would push for Carter it is obvious he wants to be a knick. This would truely put the knicks over the top. All the pieces r in place we just need to act on them. Wat would the trade include:

Carter (vincanity)
Alvin William(contract raps dnt wnt;good backup pg for wen JC is a starter
Lamond Murray(bad contract but better than andedrson;solid off the bench

FOR

KT, TT, Shandon Anderson

With all these moves should we still aquire Rodney White?

-Thoughts

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I can't see that being enough for Toronto...plus I am not sure that Steph, Craw/Houston and Carter would find enough shots...frankly if Damp signs the MLE I would go with that club...or try to get a little more at the 3 position

Damp/ Nazr
Kurt/ Sweetney/Williams
TT/ Penny
Houston/ Craw
Steph/ Norris (he ought to be a decent enough backup)

JJtheKnick

Starter
we would have to give up half the team for this guy. i say if we can get him for like to players (kurt, tim) then do it. otherwise for get it.

dacash

Benchwarmer
no vince carter is not a possibility,if damp sign the mle we would have a pretty good team and bench,even though getting rid of anderson would be damn nice. i say that we leave well alone sign damp and let the team gel under coach wilkins.carters interest is nice but no thanks please isiah say no thanks

JJtheKnick

Starter
i heard on mike and the mad dog that this crawford trade is a plan to get carter. the knicks trade TT, crawford and williams for carter. i dont know if its true but it could be

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I thought there were rules around repackaging players....it must be 60 days and you can't combine them...or something like that

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Are you Vin-sane???

I like Vince Carter. But is he consistant enough to dump KT & Marbury...Yikes!! I rather have a guy drop 15 with 8-9 dimes. I can't see what bringing Vince (I'm injured) Carter would accomplish. I think Crawford was a mistake, but Carter waould be worse. After LJ, Houston, Longley,Anderson...ETC. Do the Knicks need another bad contract?

JJtheKnick

Starter
i still would never trade crawford for carter. simply because i dont think carter can last a whole season. until he shows me he can play a whole season then i dont want him

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't trade Crawford for Carter even if I were assured of Carter being healthy for the rest of his entire contract.

But I would trade try to trade TT for Carter. It may work!

JJtheKnick

Starter
no way will the raptors want that. they said marbury had to be involved in the trade or they have to get a thrid team involved.

Sweeets50 said:
With the aquisition of Crawford and the Dampier signing comin close do you think Isiah would push for Carter it is obvious he wants to be a knick. This would truely put the knicks over the top. All the pieces r in place we just need to act on them. Wat would the trade include:

Carter (vincanity)
Alvin William(contract raps dnt wnt;good backup pg for wen JC is a starter
Lamond Murray(bad contract but better than andedrson;solid off the bench

FOR

KT, TT, Shandon Anderson

With all these moves should we still aquire Rodney White?

-Thoughts

vc in knicks.... our knicks would be a allstar team! heaeha
carter its not just a player who can dunk, he really knows how to play the game. three pointers, rebounds...

JJtheKnick

Starter
i would never do that. ray is still healthy and can carry a team by him self. carter is injured every game and i dont think he can control a team sitting on the bench. also i think ray allen has a much better shot then carter.