Derrek Brown is upset with his playing time.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
http://www.nypost.com/t/Derrick_Brown
Derrick Brown and the Knicks head to Charlotte in one week, and it will be a bittersweet return to North Carolina. Brown said he's disappointed the Knicks claimed him off waivers since he is not playing after the Knicks derailed Charlotte's attempt to waive him and then re-sign him.

Haha. Welcome to a very large club house Mr. Brown. The article expresses how Donnie Walsh felt that Brown could be a great asset to MDA, so picked him up (effectively because MDA wasn't going to play Brewer) and now Brown is upset that he isn't getting playing time.

Between Melo dissing D'Antoni's defense, losing to every .500 team we can find, and making players like Hansbrough look like all-stars, our fair team is turning into a circus shows.

Oh, and BTW, the Sixers without one superstar, just passed us in the standings....

Can we throw any more stuff on top of this? Gave up 116 PER to the Pistons... that definitely hurts. Our Pick and Roll defense looks like a junior high team is playing...

I'm so incredibly frustrated right now with this team. Melo and Amar'e and we are stinking it up. Lost 4 out of the last 5...

Stupid mustache wearing D'Antoni.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We signed him just to fill our roster up to 15 guys. That's all, we don't even know what Brower does play, I understand him, we picked him up, which means we're going to make use of his presence on our team. Unfortunately he didn't know our coach won't give him a chance this season. We sold Brewer because of our cap space, but we signed Brown just in case. I don't find it right, I think if we hired a new player we should at least check out what he actually plays just once or twice, so far he played just few minutes here and there and I get his point, it's understandable why he's disappointed and I hope Mike will let him play more often.

smokes

Huge Member
We signed him just to fill our roster up to 15 guys. That's all, we don't even know what Brower does play, I understand him, we picked him up, which means we're going to make use of his presence on our team. Unfortunately he didn't know our coach won't give him a chance this season. We sold Brewer because of our cap space, but we signed Brown just in case. I don't find it right, I think if we hired a new player we should at least check out what he actually plays just once or twice, so far he played just few minutes here and there and I get his point, it's understandable why he's disappointed and I hope Mike will let him play more often.

We bought out Brewer because he has the same agent as Amare and we want to keep that camp happy.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
We bought out Brewer because he has the same agent as Amare and we want to keep that camp happy.

Brewer said he wanted to stay, but it was obvious that MDA wasn't going to play him.

You want to keep Amar'e happy. They should start winning games and looking like an actual team.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And that's the problem with our team, there should be kind of internal rivalry based on a very simple rule 'you play better - you start', but we buy out some guys or keep them permanently on the bench just to keep Amare/Carmelo/Chauncey happy. Everyone on this team should work hard to deserve his position, it should not matter you're a superstar and earn $65M within next three years or just a rookie/sophomore and earn less than $1M, if you work harder, play harder and sweat harder, you should be a starter, that's what makes players want to give more and more, what motivates them.

STAT1

Starter

There's no rule in basketball that says you have to carry 15 guys on your active roster. If MDA had no intention of using Brown we should have never claimed him, point blank. This makes several guys that DW has gone out & acquired that MDA has not seen fit to play in his system. These guys need to get on the same page & stop wasting franchise assets & dollars bringing players in that end up sitting on the end of the bench or sent away without so much as a look.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
And even if you wanted a 15th guy, we could've gotten a D-Leaguer instead of an NBA player for much cheaper. Walsh brought Derrick Brown and Corey Brewer in thinking D'Antoni would play them, but it hasn't been the case...D'Antoni doesn't seem to give anybody a chance.

Meanwhile AR, despite having limited minutes, is looking like a pretty decent player over in Minnesota.