Knicks @ Bucks

la2ny

Starter
Sometimes Kick fans can be the best...10 minutes later the worse...

lebron-james-to-knicksjpg-1f6f96d0255e4ced_large.jpg

Wargames

Starter
I mean come on the bucks got 99 on us. these dudes are almost completely unable to shoot the 3 ball! but Delfino has 6 three's and Jennings aka Mr Gaga gets within a 1 assist short from a damn triple double.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Carlos Delfino a career game against the Knicks??? Its ok we`re used to players like that averaging 28.0 ppg on us. Thats great Mike D. and coaching staff. Thumbs UP!

Also, great offense Mike D. (thumbs up). letting AMARE take the three with just seconds left in the game while losing ?

I guess we are in the right path ... No ??

This is devastating for us as fans.

TakMan

Rotation player
The Knicks are a very problematic team. Their play appears so static for the majority of every game and whereas before, there was Chandler and Galinari who could drive into the key, we are now left with only Stoudamire and what appears to be a very inconsistent Anthony. A very interesting point to make is that Denver's offence does not seem to have suffered after the trade which beckons the question: Is Anthony the player who can elevate the Knicks. I know it's early days however I've yet to see an improvement. At no point did i see the Knicks overturning this game.

smokes

Huge Member
I hate to bash on the coach AGAIN since the players also have to take responsibility for the loss but you do have to wonder WHAT IS GOING ON behind closed doors in the lockerroom and practice facility???

As people are saying our offense has become completely stagnant. There is no ball movement (arguably the most important thing for a flowing offense) and when we have one of the youngest teams in the league we look like one of the oldest getting up and down the floor. We suck at defending in transition and do pretty pathetic in the fast break.

Let's not even talk about defense right now, since it's been done to death.

D'antoni doesn't seem worried about the way things are going, but based on Amare and Melo's recent comments the players seem more concerned.

I don't mind waiting out this process if things start to fall into place, no one can realistically expect superb team basketball from this team until playoff time. But the effort just doesn't seem to be there. Like others said, these role players having career nights against us is so depressing...

zachrandolph_inside_071003.jpg

Lets bring em back this offseason!:beer::peace::thumbsup:

We played great basketball with Crawford and Z-Bo in 08-09, until they were traded for salary cap reasons. I think we were 3 games above .500 or even 4 games..don't remember exactly.

Z-Bo is playing very well for Memphis this season, Crawford won 6th man of the year last season...they're both good players obviously. I'm sure we would have reached the playoffs in 08-09 had we not traded them away. SSOL was working wonders for us when D'Antoni first arrived. Duhon was fantastic in his first 2-3 months with us. Teams couldn't handle our offense.

We need to reintroduce SSOL to have a chance or fire the whole coaching staff and change the philosophy 180 degrees.

ATM we're playing half court/iso ball in a system that's based on speed, spacing and ball movement. No wonder we're losing. It doesn't fit together.

smokes

Huge Member
Oh and just another interesting little fact, the Nyets are .500 in the last 10 games since the Deron trade. We are .400. This gives me a lot more concern than any comparisons with Denver :S

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Oh and just another interesting little fact, the Nyets are .500 in the last 10 games since the Deron trade. We are .400. This gives me a lot more concern than any comparisons with Denver :S

we might not even make the playoffs this year.
I see a lot of people in this forum very confident about us making the playoffs and going through the first round as well.
thats not happening with this type of basketball. we will fall under .500 and will lose a playoff spot. Since we lose to Cleveland, Indiana, Philadelphia, Milwakee, and Detroit ...

TakMan

Rotation player
I hate to bash on the coach AGAIN since the players also have to take responsibility for the loss but you do have to wonder WHAT IS GOING ON behind closed doors in the lockerroom and practice facility???

As people are saying our offense has become completely stagnant. There is no ball movement (arguably the most important thing for a flowing offense) and when we have one of the youngest teams in the league we look like one of the oldest getting up and down the floor.

Can anyone explain to me why this team constantly has 2 of its 5 players on either end of the 3point line? If you include the point guard who's usually outside the key and Anthony who is always roaming around the perimeter that leaves one player capable of scoring in the paint. If we can't spice up our game so that the oposition aren't sure whether we'l be hitting perimeter shots, playing the pick 'n' roll, driving in the paint or looking for the alley-oop down the middle, then this team will become increasingly easier to defend by the opposition. I'll repeat that getting rid of Brewer was possibly the biggest post trade mistake made by this team. He could have added an extro something both going forward and in defence. Not only are we not playing exciting basketball, we are also only winning around 50% of our games.

Another heartbreaking loss but the Knicks are what we are; a team trying to learn how to become a team after 15 games.

It's a work in progress but thats what the offseason draft & free agency is all about; a chance to build a playoff roster into a serious Eastern Conf contender. Thats what the offseasons if meant for.

A full offseason of upgrades to the roster, improvements in players, fixes in a team, practices as a unit, training camp, preseason games etc, etc; It's all about having time to focus, gel & grow as a team, when a team is trying to learn how to become a better team.

NY's previous team wasn't winning a championship or even making it out of the East to begin with... regardless if we still had Mozgov, Randolph, Curry, Chandler, Gallo & Felton over JJ, D.Brown, Balkman, Shelden, Carter, Billups, Carmelo etc etc. That team wasn't making it out of the East. This season is nothing more than a learning experience; tough L's to swallow was & is bound & expected to happen. Cant happen over night.

Another heartbreaking loss but the Knicks are what we are; a team trying to learn how to become a team after 15 games.

It's a work in progress but thats what the offseason draft & free agency is all about; a chance to build a playoff roster into a serious Eastern Conf contender. Thats what the offseasons if meant for.

A full offseason of upgrades to the roster, improvements in players, fixes in a team, practices as a unit, training camp, preseason games etc, etc; It's all about having time to focus, gel & grow as a team, when a team is trying to learn how to become a better team.

NY's previous team wasn't winning a championship or even making it out of the East to begin with... regardless if we still had Mozgov, Randolph, Curry, Chandler, Gallo & Felton over JJ, D.Brown, Balkman, Shelden, Carter, Billups, Carmelo etc etc. That team wasn't making it out of the East. This season is nothing more than a learning experience; tough L's to swallow was & is bound & expected to happen. Cant happen over night.
omfg what don't you understand WE WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH MDA AS OUR COACH EVEN IF WE GET AN OFFSEASON OF PRACTICE AND DEANDRE JORDAN LOL