Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Bucks

Bucks have hit shots at vital times.

That 1st quarter was unacceptable and it's lost us the game here. Our D for the other 3 quarters hasnt been too bad.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Your right Papz... Douglas is forming into one of the most talented young guards around. It could seriously be only a matter of time before Douglas is running Point for the Knicks as a really strong team leader because this kid has both the hustle & heart to become just that; a New York leader. The sky is the limit for Toney working with stars such as Melo & Amare. He could become a serious problem for opposing PG's & entire D's from here on out.

In 2 years Douglas & Fields could lead the way for our back court which could become scary good because both play with steady defensive intensity & both have the overall offensive games to do it ALL from the Guard positions. Fields is one of the best off the ball Knick players I've seen since maybe Sprewell.

With Melo & Amare holding down the SF & PF positions along with Douglas & Fields forming our back court... All we gotta do is add depth & a C & it's off to the contending races. Am I crazy for believing this?
    It does depend a lot on who we get to fill our holes. Considering the lack of good Centers in this league I find it pretty unlikely we'll get anyone who is a scoring threat. Fields is most definitely not a scoring threat and TD is only a threat 50% of the time.

Having 2 and a half scorers in your starting 5? Quite risky if you ask me (for a potential championship contender).

Fields is a great player but an awkward one when it comes to building a complete team. I hope he will work on adding some scoring to his game this summer. If he had the ability to create his own shot and had a good midrange, then he could be freakin awesome.

And as for the game, the Knicks have a great 2nd and 3rd and a crappy 1st and 4th. We are about to drop down to the 7th seed. Again.

1 game over .500..

Celtics come in tomorrow..

Will we ever win a game again?

I mean seriously??

We suck so badly....

No way I'm gonna spend $60 on the playoff package for league pass.

About time the season ends, we're playing terrible basketball.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

@ Smokes nah... I don't need to always debate/disagree/argue during the gameday thread when their are plenty of other threads meant for that; I gotta cut that **** out.

Just never posted on a Knicks message board other than the years of posting about the Knicks on the Jets fan site with no more than 20 Knick fans but yeah Jet gameday threads have always been knee-jerk reactions & I'm no better because I flip out too sometimes. I'm a man & pride as a man won't get in the way of me admitting when I'm wrong.

Now come on Knicks lets win this & build off a strong comeback victory moving forward from here on out...

Originally Posted by PaPZ187
    No your not crazy, there is definatley potential there with those two. They fit in nice with our 2 stars, the type of players you need to complete a roster, just need a 5.

Delfino is killing us, this is gonna be a tough loss if we cant pull this one out.
    I got nothing...

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Your right Papz... Douglas is forming into one of the most talented young guards around. It could seriously be only a matter of time before Douglas is running Point for the Knicks as a really strong team leader because this kid has both the hustle & heart to become just that; a New York leader. The sky is the limit for Toney working with stars such as Melo & Amare. He could become a serious problem for opposing PG's & entire D's from here on out.

In 2 years Douglas & Fields could lead the way for our back court which could become scary good because both play with steady defensive intensity & both have the overall offensive games to do it ALL from the Guard positions. Fields is one of the best off the ball Knick players I've seen since maybe Sprewell.

With Melo & Amare holding down the SF & PF positions along with Douglas & Fields forming our back court... All we gotta do is add depth & a C & it's off to the contending races. Am I crazy for believing this?
    well i think we are gonna need more on the roster than a C but yeah THE FUTURE is bright ...... Also am I the only one tired of OK players having career nights against us. This current roster is Shi**y. We're gonna have to spend another 2 years rebuilding again.

Always next year...i don't see this team turning it around in time for the playoffs...we may not even make the playoffs

Originally Posted by Wargames
    well i think we are gonna need more on the roster than a C but yeah THE FUTURE is bright ...... Also am I the only one tired of OK players having career nights against us. This current roster is Shi**y. We're gonna have to spend another 2 years rebuilding again.
    I was gonna say the same thing. There is no way delfino gets thrity against anybody else.

Terible players seem to beast against us. Chris wilcox, hansborough, delfino, and thats just the last few games. SMH

Game over.

Another loss - well done guys we're really proud of you......

We need to reintroduce SSOL, because atm we have no philosophy. It's like back in 07-08 when Isiah was coaching. Everyone did what he wanted to do.
    Same now, no concept - no movement. Too much ball watching and isolation plays.

SSOL would be great with Melo, STAT and Douglas - let's bring it back.

We played better in 08-09 than we do now.

Watched the Chicago game from december 08 today and boy we played some fantastic basketball on offense.

Sometimes Kick fans can be the best...10 minutes later the worse...

I mean come on the bucks got 99 on us. these dudes are almost completely unable to shoot the 3 ball! but Delfino has 6 three's and Jennings aka Mr Gaga gets within a 1 assist short from a damn triple double.

Carlos Delfino a career game against the Knicks??? Its ok we`re used to players like that averaging 28.0 ppg on us. Thats great Mike D. and coaching staff. Thumbs UP!

Also, great offense Mike D. (thumbs up). letting AMARE take the three with just seconds left in the game while losing ?

I guess we are in the right path ... No ??

This is devastating for us as fans.

Superstar

The Knicks are a very problematic team. Their play appears so static for the majority of every game and whereas before, there was Chandler and Galinari who could drive into the key, we are now left with only Stoudamire and what appears to be a very inconsistent Anthony. A very interesting point to make is that Denver's offence does not seem to have suffered after the trade which beckons the question: Is Anthony the player who can elevate the Knicks. I know it's early days however I've yet to see an improvement. At no point did i see the Knicks overturning this game.

Lets bring em back this offseason!