your thoughts please

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
Poor article, this guy has maybe a problem with IT. :evil: :moon:
Or it's maybe a disgusted nets' fan !! :lol:

We will see the true on the basketball court next season. But, if we get dampier, i think this guy should stop writting article during his life.... :flippa:

e_D

Benchwarmer
I saw this article yesterday. Ever since day, NY has been a town of sports that are always closely examined, and often times criticized like hell.

We're being criticized because the team is unproven. It will take a winning season to shut the likes of reporters like this guy up. There are a whole lot of biased reporters who like to get down on our New York teams (especially the Knicks). This guy will learn to keep his mouth shut as our season progresses.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I really think it comes down to Damp...with him the Knicks could be a power in the East...without him they will still struggle with the top teams...
Regardless, it is really unbelievable to think that we could even have this conversation...last year at this time we were wondering what lottery pick we might get...in less than a year the Knicks are back as a legit NBA team...not a top tier team....but climbing and looking for a home series in the playoffs

starpula

Benchwarmer
hey guess what Hughes, the Nets were a bunch of losers up until two years ago also. if the the Knicks can gel and play like a team they can win the Atlantic and make some noise in the playoffs. by then, mr. hughes will be writing his "this knick team is coming together column"!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
these guys think that isiah its stupid. but no!!!! he isnt!

he is much better than a lot of people think...

who thinks he is stupid? to everyone here isiah is god.