Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I still believe in the New York Knicks.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

We'll, maybe Boston & Orlando is exactly what the Knicks need to get back on track?
    It's no secret we've **** the bed against below average/horrible teams since the trade but yet? We're 6-2 against winning teams... which if anything? is at least a good sign; the ability to compete against good teams when focused. That same focus against solid teams must turn into consistent focus against the non-contenders though.

Well, I'm excited to see us play Boston tonight, without them having Perkins & a pesky Nate who I hated to see in Celtics green. Really hope we win this much needed game which could become a confidence builder.

With the ways we've played against good teams since the trade when compared to the ways we've lost to bad teams... Back to back W's against BOS & ORL really wouldn't shock me.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    We'll, maybe Boston & Orlando is exactly what the Knicks need to get back on track?
    It's no secret we've **** the bed against below average/horrible teams since the trade but yet? We're 6-2 against winning teams... which if anything? is at least a good sign; the ability to compete against good teams when focused. That same focus against solid teams must turn into consistent focus against the non-contenders though.

Well, I'm excited to see us play Boston tonight, without them having Perkins & a pesky Nate who I hated to see in Celtics green. Really hope we win this much needed game which could become a confidence builder.

With the ways we've played against good teams since the trade when compared to the ways we've lost to bad teams... Back to back W's against BOS & ORL really wouldn't shock me.
    Yeah that's the weirdest thing, and it makes even more frustrating to lose to teams like the Pistons and Bucks. The only losses we've had to playoff contenders were against ORL and DAL. The Dallas game we were completely demolished, but the Orlando game we were actually winning by a healthy margin going into the 4th with Dwight Howard having a very quiet night. I swear, this team is bi-polar or something.

Originally Posted by Sons of Thunder
    Yeah that's the weirdest thing, and it makes even more frustrating to lose to teams like the Pistons and Bucks. The only losses we've had to playoff contenders were against ORL and DAL. The Dallas game we were completely demolished, but the Orlando game we were actually winning by a healthy margin going into the 4th with Dwight Howard having a very quiet night. I swear, this team is bi-polar or something.
    Not bi-polar, bi-winning