Boston Celtics @ Knicks

th3realicon

Rotation player
This sucks. D'antoni has lost it. He can't do jack when it matters most. Melo is trying too hard in the defensive side. To the poin he is getting dumb personals.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
I love it how Denver got better and we got worse. What the shit is that?? Just goes to show ya that a team is exactly that not one or two players. We can bad mouth Mike all we want, but bottom line our players aren't coming together and this is what I was afraid of.

lmao this is exactly why the Knicks can never be good enough.

Not a complaint. Just my assessment. The Knicks dont have an inside game. We got the lead in this game and could have easily maintained it if we had a post player. We were up 14-15 and shot jump sot after jump shot. Not making any. This is what lost us this game and will lose us many more don the road...

Cant blame the coach for everything. Not when he puts his team in position to compete & the players dont have the team expericne needed to close out the game. Pathetic

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, through many decades soccer fans in Spain used to say we played better than ever but we lost as always. I can't wait to start reading all those posts defending Carmelo Lazy Ass Anthony and saying these guys still don't know very much of each other, they need some more time to gel and blah, blah, blah... BTW, the Nuggets are blowing out the Raptors and it seems they will reach 10-4 record IIRC.

la2ny

Starter
I love it how Denver got better and we got worse. What the shit is that?? Just goes to show ya that a team is exactly that not one or two players. We can bad mouth Mike all we want, but bottom line our players aren't coming together and this is what I was afraid of.
Did you not watch the last few minutes! This aint got anything to do w/ coming together. Nobody went any where with the ball off of the screens, throw in the rushing and panicking by D'ant putting in Toney Douglas and not calling a TO drawing up something Boston hadn't guarded ALL F****** GAME! And why did we even have Shawne Williams out there when Ronny obviously was the best player on D tonight?

la2ny

Starter
Not a complaint. Just my assessment. The Knicks dont have an inside game. We got the lead in this game and could have easily maintained it if we had a post player. We were up 14-15 and shot jump sot after jump shot. Not making any. This is what lost us this game and will lose us many more don the road...
Now see others wont see that. That def was one of the main problems. Most people will just blame Carmelo for trying to atleast try on D, and other crap. Just Some people on this board should get neg rep for life with their reactionary comments.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Well, through many decades soccer fans in Spain used to say we played better than ever but we lost as always. I can't wait to start reading all those posts defending Carmelo Lazy Ass Anthony and saying these guys still don't know very much of each other, they need some more time to gel and blah, blah, blah...

The blame goes to ALL the players, there should not be 1 to stick out in this loss. Melo kept making Stupid fouls, amare cant get a loose ball, fields cant attack in the half court, etc etc etc...

My biggest beef in this game is that Bos went on a 13-0 run and we never called a timeout. They took this game from us.

Im sure we all can blame the coach or the meloor stat, that would be too easy.

PLain and simple, we NEED to LEARN how to close out games. No way should they treat us like that in the 4th. We looked like a D-3 college team against Duke or somethin.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Carmelo and AMARE and who ever we get here are going to turn out to be Stephon Marburys, Eddy Currys, and Steve Francis`.

As long as James Dolan will be the owner of this team, we will continue to Facking suc.k. Because especially after tonights loss, every other owner in this league would FIRE Mike D`Antoni and the whole coaching staff.

CARMELO ANTHONY was getting stupid fouls, because he cant play defense, because nobody teaches him to play defense.

Toney Douglas and Amare Stoudamire were turning the ball over left and right. Because plays are not called out in time outs.

First of all, our coach doesnt even call time out when he really has to ...:cool:

I am just devastated and who ever wants to buy my tickets for the rest of the season let me know. I cant take this shyyt anymore..

NYKNICKS4LIFE

Benchwarmer
they need a heavy dose of PRACTICE ; continuity has to be maintained for 48mins; a certain level of trust must be established to be able to close games out; they are good enough to make it extremely difficult for ORL, CHI, BOS, MIA but they are going to need mentally pull it together to right the ship in time for the playoffs

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
I retract my previous statement, Turiaf wasn't even in in the fourth, He's shutting shit down and he doesn't play in crunch time? Go home Dantoni

Interesting because this is the type of game we're going to have to win in the playoffs. Hard fought. Boston suffocated our perimeter shooters. TD, Williams and Fields couldnt get any space on the perimeter. Boston schemed their defense perfectly tonight.

Next time we play them we need Melo and STAT to play some bully ball down inside. Hopefully that will loosen up the D on our shooters.

i was just watching highlights of the Nuggets romp over the Raptors and damn near shed a tear when I saw Gallo and Chandler running the floor beautifully...

still:gony: we gotta get this shit together guys