Boston Celtics @ Knicks

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Ugh thATS y idont like pierce

Pierce is hollywood, he acts better than denzel! We have to attack more, we keep settling for these jumpers. Keep them on thei toes. Shooting j's makes it easy for them. Long rebounds and run outs

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Man that play was a killer.....I give Melo credit for trying to make a play but it ended up hurting us in more ways than one.....hope he's alright to finish the game

petescud

Starter
well we blew another game. maybe we just don't have the killer instinct or maybe paul Pierce is better then i ever thought he was....i don't know....Anthony definitely has to be more selective with his shots and know when to pass the rock

la2ny

Starter
well we blew another game. maybe we just don't have the killer instinct or maybe paul Pierce is better then i ever thought he was....i don't know....Anthony definitely has to be more selective with his shots and know when to pass the rock
People say that but at the same time where can he pass it. The only people that were open were standing next to him 30 ft. from the basket. No cutters when he touches it, no backdoors, nothing!

Well... Thats that. Another tough loss to swallow but what can you do? It is what it is.... This team is simply a teams thats trying to learn how to become & play like a team. At least we've proven we have the ability to compete against any playoff team out of the East since the trade.

Would have been nice to go 7-2 against winning teams since the trade. But damn, what a sad loss... Damn

TakMan

Rotation player
Lost count of the amount of times this team has commited suicide. Anthony should sit the 4th quarters of every game. Roster is no better than before the trade. Dare I say it's worse due to lack of work rate.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Another great game New York Knicks. :thumbsup:

Way to go MIKE D. We lost in the last three minutes.

FU.CK MIKE D. FU.CK coaching staff. FU.CK DOLAN.

and u know what FU.ck CaRMELO and his nasty ass attitude, and his facked up defense.

THIS IS PATHETIC. IDIOTS ...

Masso

Rookie
Absolutely gutted there, blew it in the 4th.

There's plenty of positives to take from this though.

la2ny

Starter
Another great game New York Knicks. :thumbsup:

Way to go MIKE D. We lost in the last three minutes.

FU.CK MIKE D. FU.CK coaching staff. FU.CK DOLAN.

and u know what FU.ck CaRMELO and his nasty ass attitude, and his facked up defense.

THIS IS PATHETIC. IDIOTS ...
lmao this is exactly why the Knicks can never be good enough.