Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: DFDH's IN GAME ONGOING THREAD. SUBSCRIBE TODAY

  1. #1
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default DFDH's IN GAME ONGOING THREAD. SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    CELTICS VS KNICKS AT MSG

    so far stat appears to be on a mission, lets see if we can ride this, hopefully dantoni doesnt get caught up in trying to emphasize offense because of our ability to score this first quarter, and forget to emphasize defense. I See either a paul pierce or ray allen explosion in the second quarter, the more amare penetrates, the more the celtics will pack it in leaving push ups for open corner threes.

    lets see if im right for the second quarter

    your thoughts ?

  2. #2
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    way to play the passing lane tony douglas. I want infectious defense tonight, plays like that have the ability to make every one want to try harder.

  3. #3
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    who else is almost mad that we are playing this way.


    so what was last night

    what was the pistons ?

    what was the two losses to the pacers ?

    why do we beat the heat

    play this way against the celtics

    and then blow games against terrible opponents.

    please.

    something has to give.

    and we move on .

  4. #4
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    who else is almost mad that we are playing this way.


    so what was last night

    what was the pistons ?

    what was the two losses to the pacers ?

    why do we beat the heat

    play this way against the celtics

    and then blow games against terrible opponents.

    please.

    something has to give.

    and we move on .
    Count me as one of those that is pissed off that we can turn it on and off like this on a given night. It is frustrating as hell...

  5. #5
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by SoCal KnicksFan
    Count me as one of those that is pissed off that we can turn it on and off like this on a given night. It is frustrating as hell...

    it truly doesnt make any sense what so ever why we cant bring it like this every night if we put half this effort up against the bad teams we would have the 5th seed and be on our way to a 45-37 season.

  6. #6
    Member YungMelo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my hoop dreams
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by SoCal KnicksFan
    Count me as one of those that is pissed off that we can turn it on and off like this on a given night. It is frustrating as hell...
    You can definately count me in too. I hate when they lose any game but against **** teams, that has to stop.

    I stated we needed this win to regain our confidence. I think we'll be ok

  7. #7
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by YungMelo15
    You can definately count me in too. I hate when they lose any game but against **** teams, that has to stop.

    I stated we needed this win to regain our confidence. I think we'll be ok

    here we go fourth quarter, this is where we see coaching at its finest or worst

    lets see the adjustments, the celtics adjusted started swinging the ball finding guys under the basket, lets see if dantoni alters anything to test them, must fall back on rondo, cant over play him. Douglas is an over player defender

    ide switch douglas off and let billups guard himm.

  8. #8
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    wow what a terrible call by turiaf , there was no way he could of made the play refs gotta let that go.

  9. #9
    Member YungMelo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my hoop dreams
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    wow what a terrible call by turiaf , there was no way he could of made the play refs gotta let that go.
    Refs are ****tin on us tonight, but no excuse for us not moving the ball around. They owed us that call on melo just now!

  10. #10
    Member SoCal KnicksFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    here we go fourth quarter, this is where we see coaching at its finest or worst

    lets see the adjustments, the celtics adjusted started swinging the ball finding guys under the basket, lets see if dantoni alters anything to test them, must fall back on rondo, cant over play him. Douglas is an over player defender

    ide switch douglas off and let billups guard himm.
    These are all the things I'm curious to see also. I will really be pissed if we lose it in the 4th quarter again after a very good start.

    I do agree that I would let Billups guard Rondo.

  11. #11
    Member YungMelo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my hoop dreams
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by SoCal KnicksFan
    These are all the things I'm curious to see also. I will really be pissed if we lose it in the 4th quarter again after a very good start.

    I do agree that I would let Billups guard Rondo.
    They dont even have to stick rondo though. Whoever sticks rondo should double everytime, and if they swing it, just rotate.

  12. #12
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by SoCal KnicksFan
    These are all the things I'm curious to see also. I will really be pissed if we lose it in the 4th quarter again after a very good start.

    I do agree that I would let Billups guard Rondo.

    billups is slower, but douglas over plays rondo which will magnify rondos speed to go around him. Billups has the poise to stay length from him. i guess well see. its gonna be tough man, with pierce rested, and allen rested, plus garnett is on fire. we have to score now. we cant play stupid and make dumb turnovers

    like that pass to mason right there.

  13. #13
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    billups is slower, but douglas over plays rondo which will magnify rondos speed to go around him. Billups has the poise to stay length from him. i guess well see. its gonna be tough man, with pierce rested, and allen rested, plus garnett is on fire. we have to score now. we cant play stupid and make dumb turnovers

    like that pass to mason right there.

    gotta love this action right now, gotta stay aggressive

    there is no way we should lose this game

    as long as we dont go crazy with threes and drive to teh basket

    what a big shot by billups

    we gotta get to the foul line though

    definitely gotta start attacking to put pressure on the celtics.

    cant make the celtics relax on defense gotta make them tired on offense by working them on defense.

  14. #14
    Veteran DontForgetDerekHarper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    haha pierce is such a girl man
    lol
    if you are gonna go hard

    youre gonna get hit hard

    stop crying get up and shoot the shots idiot.

  15. #15
    Member YungMelo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my hoop dreams
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    We have to attack Pierce with all his fouls the way they are doing melo.

    Thats coaching!!!

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 2/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2008, 22:23
  2. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  3. New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2008, 15:20
  4. Replies: 73
    Last Post: Feb 03, 2008, 22:30
  5. Utah Jazz vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/30
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 19:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •