DFDH's IN GAME ONGOING THREAD. SUBSCRIBE TODAY

CELTICS VS KNICKS AT MSG

so far stat appears to be on a mission, lets see if we can ride this, hopefully dantoni doesnt get caught up in trying to emphasize offense because of our ability to score this first quarter, and forget to emphasize defense. I See either a paul pierce or ray allen explosion in the second quarter, the more amare penetrates, the more the celtics will pack it in leaving push ups for open corner threes.

lets see if im right for the second quarter

your thoughts ?

who else is almost mad that we are playing this way.

so what was last night

what was the pistons ?

what was the two losses to the pacers ?

why do we beat the heat

play this way against the celtics

and then blow games against terrible opponents.

please.

something has to give.

and we move on .

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
who else is almost mad that we are playing this way.

so what was last night

what was the pistons ?

what was the two losses to the pacers ?

why do we beat the heat

play this way against the celtics

and then blow games against terrible opponents.

please.

something has to give.

and we move on .
Count me as one of those that is pissed off that we can turn it on and off like this on a given night. It is frustrating as hell...

Count me as one of those that is pissed off that we can turn it on and off like this on a given night. It is frustrating as hell...

it truly doesnt make any sense what so ever why we cant bring it like this every night if we put half this effort up against the bad teams we would have the 5th seed and be on our way to a 45-37 season.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer

You can definately count me in too. I hate when they lose any game but against shit teams, that has to stop.

I stated we needed this win to regain our confidence. I think we'll be ok

You can definately count me in too. I hate when they lose any game but against shit teams, that has to stop.

I stated we needed this win to regain our confidence. I think we'll be ok

here we go fourth quarter, this is where we see coaching at its finest or worst

lets see the adjustments, the celtics adjusted started swinging the ball finding guys under the basket, lets see if dantoni alters anything to test them, must fall back on rondo, cant over play him. Douglas is an over player defender

ide switch douglas off and let billups guard himm.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
here we go fourth quarter, this is where we see coaching at its finest or worst

lets see the adjustments, the celtics adjusted started swinging the ball finding guys under the basket, lets see if dantoni alters anything to test them, must fall back on rondo, cant over play him. Douglas is an over player defender

ide switch douglas off and let billups guard himm.
These are all the things I'm curious to see also. I will really be pissed if we lose it in the 4th quarter again after a very good start.

I do agree that I would let Billups guard Rondo.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
These are all the things I'm curious to see also. I will really be pissed if we lose it in the 4th quarter again after a very good start.

They dont even have to stick rondo though. Whoever sticks rondo should double everytime, and if they swing it, just rotate.

billups is slower, but douglas over plays rondo which will magnify rondos speed to go around him. Billups has the poise to stay length from him. i guess well see. its gonna be tough man, with pierce rested, and allen rested, plus garnett is on fire. we have to score now. we cant play stupid and make dumb turnovers

like that pass to mason right there.

billups is slower, but douglas over plays rondo which will magnify rondos speed to go around him. Billups has the poise to stay length from him. i guess well see. its gonna be tough man, with pierce rested, and allen rested, plus garnett is on fire. we have to score now. we cant play stupid and make dumb turnovers

like that pass to mason right there.

gotta love this action right now, gotta stay aggressive

there is no way we should lose this game

as long as we dont go crazy with threes and drive to teh basket

what a big shot by billups

we gotta get to the foul line though

definitely gotta start attacking to put pressure on the celtics.

cant make the celtics relax on defense gotta make them tired on offense by working them on defense.

We have to attack Pierce with all his fouls the way they are doing melo.

Thats coaching!!!

fields just tried that, but he has to take a better shot than that, stop pump fake get teh guy up in the air

in a game like this youre gonna see alot of jumping up and down to block shots in the paint, its intense

knicks have to be the ones to be patient and relax, that pick and roll should of been ran through billups not fields

billups has to take over here, thats coaching, emphasizing the point of getting the ball into ur point guards hands.

la2ny

Starter
fields just tried that, but he has to take a better shot than that, stop pump fake get teh guy up in the air

in a game like this youre gonna see alot of jumping up and down to block shots in the paint, its intense

knicks have to be the ones to be patient and relax, that pick and roll should of been ran through billups not fields

billups has to take over here, thats coaching, emphasizing the point of getting the ball into ur point guards hands.
Hell if not Billups then Melo because I feel Boston would have to make a harder decision than they would gaurding Laundry.

gotta iso corners, let billups top of key

spread the floor, get a flare for billups to take a running layup or amare or melo for 10 foot jumper or foul shots. all game long we gotta do this.