Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad loss....but huge steps have been taken forward

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    You're going to have get quiet (ie shut the fack up) and get back on the bandwagon again Red.

Sayugh's right you just owned yourself again.

The Knicks MUST make the playoffs. That is all.. If MDA accomplishes that he gets another season. So simple.
    Just owned myself...

Ronfarina...

yo did you figure out no one respects a d*ck rider like yourself? Huh?

With that language, and your above co-signing (as usual), along with your inability to do nothing but praise

you are EXACTLY the type of person I would fire. Not even worth some advice to increase your lame a$$ swagger.

YOU'RE FIRED!

Originally Posted by Red
    Just owned myself...

Ronfarina...

With that language, and your above co-signing (as usual), along with your inability to do nothing but praise

you are EXACTLY the type of person I would fire. Not even worth some advice to increase your lame a$$ swagger.

YOU'RE FIRED!

And what do call your bitchass tirade?? This aint swagger holmes..

And your defensiveness ;-)

Sensitive much??

History tends to repeat itself my dude. I see that happening here.. I called you on this back at the beginning of the season. You haven't learned anything since then.

Veteran

Every other thread now is how D'antonio sucks

OR

this one on one childish back and forth argument...

As bad as the knicks look anyone coming to check out the knicks fan site will read these arguments and think we are all losers.

Veteran

Maybe Knicks fans are never happy....

It takes years to build a winner guys..... You can't just throw the ingredients together and shazzam not unlike when you bake a cake.... You gotta put it in the oven and let it rise...

We have two of the top ten scorers in the league in their primes inked locked in wearing Knicks orange and blue...

We are gonna be in the playoffs this year and for YEARS to come...

We are back on national tv

Did last nights loss hurt??? Yes. But I'm dusting off old Knicks gear representing that I haven't worn in years and breaking in new stuff.... We are back guys for the long haul... Trades are like draft picks.... it takes years... not days to judge them....

Stop arguing like little ****** and get ready for the Playoffs!!!

(And Blumatic gets a rep point for starting the thread)

Veteran

Lets hope we make the playoffs....
    4.5 games ahead of Indiana...we control our destiny..hope thats a good thing

I'm watching the bulls right now, and it upsets me.
    This is a team that won 40 or 41 games last year, and now probably on their way to 60 wins or more.

They blew out The kings yesterday by 40 in chicago, Something the knicks couldn't do at MSG before the pre-melo trade . Now they're blowing out the atlanta hawks ! This team is playing like mad men, If we face them. It will probably be an embarassment.

Yeah, I know we're a new team. 16 games in, and it's excuses after excuses. I saw nothing positive about losing for the 100th time.
    I just get depressed with this team, I really do.
    I see the Chicago, miami, orlando, boston..And I just wonder are we ever going to be that good..Ever ! I'm sick of it always being us who are the laughing stock of the nba, or other teams improving. while we just watch them from the effing house again..So what's it going to be knick fans ?

Another Chicago team dominating for the next 5 years and miami in back of them. I hope to god we get better and surprise teams next season, hopefully. But I am tired of the nonsense we been enslaved to. And there's no way I'm saying we are back..Until we show some heart and effort, Something I haven't seen with this team of late.
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Mar 22, 2011 at 23:39.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Red
    Oh my F*CKING LORD!!@!!!

You sound like a mom defending her son after getting beat up!

STOP.

Don't you hear yourself? Were you born last night? Please Look back and notce all the f*cking EXCUSES for everything wron with this team. An excuse when we lose to bad teams, an excuse when welose to good teams

EVERTHING BUT THE MOST LOGICAL AND SIMPLE EXPLANATIONS....

THE COACH IS TRYING to INSTILL EUROBALL AND IT IS LIMITED.

He is mostly ACCOUNTABLE, AND MOST LOGIACLLY THE WEAK POINT OF THIS TEAM. THE COACH, HIS APPROACH, AND LACK OF SKILLS FOR THIS DAYS nba.

How f*cking hard is that?
    Wow ok. The cursing. We got a different ways of viewing things then. Then you insult me.

Really? How old are you? Im having a grown man conversation. Im not the one sounding like a kid. I dont write in caps dude.

I know MDA has his faults. But I know we not winning a championship with this team this year so Im not sweating it. Im not married to him. I know what I see out there. And there are so many interpretation of what happened. And all of us could be right. But I can respect your opinion. And I do. Its a shame you took this route with this unnecessary language.

Dont even try to write that you hurt my feelings and write anything else of the like cuz I know thats your next move. Two Words.....Man Up.

Superstar

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Every other thread now is how D'antonio sucks

OR

this one on one childish back and forth argument...

As bad as the knicks look anyone coming to check out the knicks fan site will read these arguments and think we are all losers.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

If there is any positive about this.....We have the most loyal and passionate fans in the world.

NYK ALL DAY AND TOMORROW BABY!!!!

Superstar

Originally Posted by johnnyrose
    This is a team that won 40 or 41 games last year, and now probably on their way to 60 wins or more.

They blew out The kings yesterday by 40 in chicago, Something the knicks couldn't do at MSG before the pre-melo trade . Now they're blowing out the atlanta hawks ! This team is playing like mad men, If we face them. It will probably an embarassment.

Yeah, I know we're a new team. 16 games in and it's excuses after excuses. I saw nothing positive about losing for the 100th time.
    I see the Chicago, miami, orlando, boston..And I just wonder are we ever going to be that good..Ever ! I'm sick of it always being us who are the laughing stock of the nba, or other teams improving. while we just watch them from the effing house again..So what's it going to be knick fans ?

Another Chicago team dominating the for the next 5 years, and miami in back of them. I hope to god we get better and surprise teams next season, hopefully. But I am tired of the nonsense we been enslaved to.
    Yea man I know. It gets to me too. But I think the Bulls are more of a Cleveland Cavalier team than The Boston Celtics.

Most teams would kill to have what we have in STAT and Melo. We just need size (Deandre Jordan seems likely cuz Sterling never pays or keeps his players). We just need a scorer off the bench and some rugged goonies/thugs/enforcers to round out the team.

Superstar

Default People forget

Originally Posted by johnnyrose

They blew out The kings yesterday by 40 in chicago, Something the knicks couldn't do at MSG before the pre-melo trade . Now they're blowing out the atlanta hawks ! This team is playing like mad men, If we face them. It will probably an embarassment.

Yeah, I know we're a new team. 16 games in and it's excuses after excuses. I saw nothing positive about losing for the 100th time.

Another Chicago team dominating the for the next 5 years, and miami in back of them. I hope to god we get better and surprise teams next season, hopefully. But I am tired of the nonsense we been enslaved to.
    Also many people forget that the Bulls were one of the LeBron finalists just like we were and they were devastated that he didnt go there. they got boozer as an afterthought kinka like we got amare. They already had a good team and were still trying to land Lebron. Can you imagine that team with James. They may be like you say the dominate team over next 5yrs but with james they would have been just as good as in the jordon years. they have arrived and gelled. we may have another year or 2 of growing pains

Superstar

Also maybe this should be in its own thread. posted it in another nonrelated thread as well. however when i make a new one i dont seem to get any response, like the one i made today about Espn First Takes Skip Bayless talking about the Knicks. anyway.....

Maybe this Knicks team can take some pointers from the New York Rangers on how to close out a season. With them in the 7th spot of 8, instead of folding like the Knicks they are on a Season best 5game winning streak (best since they had 7in a row in 09) and now are only 3pts behind 6th place Canadians. GoalKeeper Henrik recorded his NHL Best 10th Shutout tonight in a 1-0 win. They missed the playoffs by 1point last season finishing in 9th position. They lost in a shootout to Philly on the seasons last day. They have used that as focal point and made a pact that it would not happen to them again this season. Did anyone see when they played #1 philly on Sunday. They shut them out 5 zip. The Knicks need to play with this kind of fire going down the stretch. Now I know the Rangers (like the Knicks) have not won any titles in ages either, but they seem to be on the right track at least.
    <!-- / message -->

Lets hope if we somehow make the playoffs that by a miracle we play Atlanta who sucks all of a sudden as well

Originally Posted by Red
    Just owned myself...

Ronfarina...

YOU'RE FIRED!
    I feel the same way you feel after every horrible loss..lol
    It is sickening. been a knick fan since 79. And yeah we do make alot of excuses. I think we've been making them since the mid 70's. Some of us are fed up.

You see every commentator every analyst Saying, well Thankfully, lakers didn't trade for melo, all this other crap.

We are getting shown once again on national t.v against orlando, for another possible embarassment .
    I really wish we weren't getting so much exposure, while we're playing so badly. It really is humilating . Now we will have people commentating once again on how this is not going to work, We can't play defense..I mean the same s**t over and over and over..It's so upsetting it really is.

Originally Posted by petescud
    Lets hope if we somehow make the playoffs that by a miracle we play Atlanta who sucks all of a sudden as well
    LMAO ! Yeah what the heck is wrong with them all of a sudden.
    This is what's upsetting. The fact that the hawks are playing badly, And we are too.

Could've been right behind them for the 5th spot..What a waste, ugh
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Mar 23, 2011 at 00:05.

Veteran

You know, despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of D'Antoni's style and all that, I'd have no problem if he could consistently coach the team to the type of game that beat the Heat 91-86.

The problem is after we have a game like that where everything that could've gone well for us went well we turn out a performance and it doesn't seem as if the Coach is holding everybody else accountable for it. Losing to the Pacers twice is inexcusable, losing to the Bucks is inexcusable, losing to the Pistons is pathetic and damnit I know the Celtics are good but we should have held onto that lead.