going to the Knick game friday......

I had nice tickets to see them play yesterday but i sold them so I could buy tickets for two games vs the Nets and vs the Cavs. I also have tickets for Friday my bday, and all I want is for the Knicks to pound Millwaukee. Last game I went to was last year vs Denver and we won and Gallo had a monster night over Melo......Im hoping the KWRA Birthday game streak continues!

Last year: Knicks V Denver KNICKS WIN!

Year before: Ranger Game: Rangers win!

Year before: Knick Game vs I think Hawks, KNICKS WIN!

year before: Yankee vs Rays game DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YANKEEEEEEEEESSSSS WINNNNNNN

Year before Knicks vs Mavs KNICKS WIN

KnicksWillRiseAgain's BIRTHDAY WINNING STREAK MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!

Also has anything changed at the Garden since last season? like security cuz I usually sneak in like 6 beef pattys from Golden Krust.......

TommyMSG

Rookie
I'm going to the game this Friday as well. My first post Melo trade game, so I'm pretty excited.

If only tickets anywhere close to the court weren't astronomically expensive I wouldn't be sitting up atop the nosebleeds.

KBlack25

Starter
In the 5 games I have been to, security has been ridiculously relaxed...you will be able to get the patties in.

I'm going to the game this Friday as well. My first post Melo trade game, so I'm pretty excited.

If only tickets anywhere close to the court weren't astronomically expensive I wouldn't be sitting up atop the nosebleeds.

Im sittin in rich mans land! This buddy of mine gave me Celtics floor seats and floor seats to the Friday game. I'm sitting in the 2 digit seats!!!! I can actually see Clyde and Breen! Ill probley be on tv! LoL people are gona be watchin on tv going "wait they got a golden krust at MSG?" lmao

Do you keep the patties in your pocket or something? lol

And yeah like kblack said security has been pretty chill so far. I been to like 3 or 4 games this year.

He was actually super nice. Sheldon Williams and Toney Douglas were the assholes lmao

But Melo was probley the nicest superstar I ever met, 2nd nicest athlete only 2nd to David Lee. He signed my ball and I talked to him about coming to ny, n I got some pics.

Landry was suprinsingly Dull. When I met him I said "Hey aren't you Leroy Jenkins the Modells Employee of the month?" and he was like stone faced and was like "idk" lmao

Chauncy was eh, Andy was nice, Balkman was realllly cool, Derrick Brown was hilarious but no where near as awesome as Bill Walker, Shawne was nice, Mason was eh, Alan Houston and Bernard King were awesome. Turiaf was in a hurry but he seemed kinda Douchey. Amare was carrying his sleeping son so he couldn't stop. He talked tho n he gave me a high five. Shelden Williams was a massive douche. Avoided everyone like he was a superstar lmao I yelled "oh no I didn't get 12 time all star Sheldon Williams autograph!" lmao