Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playoffs Countdown Thread!

Originally Posted by smokes
    FYI you can also get the New York @ Miami 1999 Game 5 on youtube plus the Indiana @ New York 1999 Game 3 epic playoffs action.

I can't imagine there's anyone on this site who hasn't seen these games but if there are young Knicks fans here maybe a little lesson in playoff history is needed

I'm really pumped for the playoffs but being realistic I'll honestly be happy if we get through the 1st round without being swept. Just don't want us getting embarassed out there...
    Yeah i know I wanted games most didn't already come across like the Charlotte game. It seems easier to find the 4 point play game and the brawl games.

Regarding the playoffs even if we aren't better than we are now, I still dont think we'd get swept. Just from pure talent we'd win one game. Also we'd most likely have on of those "cant miss a shot" games. Based in large part to the crowd at MSG.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

la2ny, since you started the playoff thread; you wanna create the gameday thread vs the Magic & start our playoff run? I'm on schedule & cant make it.

As far as the playoffs go? I don't think any team in the league could sweep this team 4-0. We may not have team chemistry but we have way too much playoff experience in our starting 5 with Melo, Amare & Billups. Melo led the Nuggets to the playoffs during each of his 7 NBA years with Denver. I know Amare has at least 49-50 games of playoff experience during the 4 years MDA was in PHX & Billups also has a boat load of playoff experience as a former Finals MVP.

If this team gets it going & turns it up heading into & during the playoffs? We'll be extremely tough for any Eastern Conf team to eliminate & may even pull off an upset or two & from there? Anything is possible.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    la2ny, since you started the playoff thread; you wanna create the gameday thread vs the Magic & start our playoff run? I'm on schedule & cant make it.

As far as the playoffs go? I don't think any team in the league could sweep this team 4-0. We may not have team chemistry but we have way too much playoff experience in our starting 5 with Melo, Amare & Billups. Melo led the Nuggets to the playoffs during each of his 7 NBA years with Denver. I know Amare has at least 49-50 games of playoff experience during the 4 years MDA was in PHX & Billups also has a boat load of playoff experience as a former Finals MVP.

If this team gets it going & turns it up heading into & during the playoffs? We'll be extremely tough for any Eastern Conf team to eliminate & may even pull off an upset or two & from there? Anything is possible.
    Yeah I'll throw one up really quick.

bump.......