Earl Barron Is On The Bucks!!!!

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Read the damn title and PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT HE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

I have seen about 10 posts in numerous threads over the past week about picking up Earl for the playoffs.

First, he was picked up by Milwaukee while we were worried about signing Jeffries and dropping Brewer.

Second, March 3rd was the last day to sign a player that can be on your Playoff roster.

/rant

iJoe

Rotation player
Guy can't buy any real playing time for any team.

People just have to accept the fact that his short stint of putting up stats doesn't mean anything. I'm tired of hearing everyone complain like Barron is gonna solve all our problems.

If Barron were that good, it means every GM in the league is incompetent, not just the Knicks.

Yeah, I agree. He could have been an ok help but not really anything special that would really improve us. Dime & dozen type of big man.

Walsh has a plan (great GM) & it's obvious a guy like Barron wasn't in our future or else Walsh would have signed him.

Guess the Bucks really ****ed us. And good for Barrons dumbass not waiting for us to sign him. Now he has NO J-O-B again. :boohoo:

He actually is eligible for the playoffs cause he signed a deal before the March 3rd deadline. He got released and now hes a playoff eligible FA.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
He actually is eligible for the playoffs cause he signed a deal before the March 3rd deadline. He got released and now hes a playoff eligible FA.

Well then this might be a good time to send Rautins to the D-league since hes on injured reserve right now, and pick Baron up as insurance incase Ronny gets hurt in the playoffs.:shrug:

smokes

Huge Member
We should take him, no reason not to really. Even if he just grabs 5 boards in 15 minutes and scores a couple of easy layups he would be worth picking up since we don't have any size on the bench.

la2ny

Starter
We should take him, no reason not to really. Even if he just grabs 5 boards in 15 minutes and scores a couple of easy layups he would be worth picking up since we don't have any size on the bench.
Exactly. People are saying well why isn't he sticking on any team, IDC! We need any size we can get! Dudes 7ft and can rebound, I'll take that anyday. Isn't like it would hurt either I'd want him in over Jared :barf:

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Exactly. People are saying well why isn't he sticking on any team, IDC! We need any size we can get! Dudes 7ft and can rebound, I'll take that anyday. Isn't like it would hurt either I'd want him in over Jared :barf:
Could not agree more!!!:thumbsup:

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah maybe Barron is not a very good defender though JJ is definitely better defensively... But JJ at Center is just ugly as hell. When he played backup defensive SF that was ok but we have Shawn Williams for that now who can also score a bit (a lot better than JJ).

I think JJ is better defensively overall but Barron is better at C.

la2ny

Starter
Yeah maybe Barron is not a very good defender though JJ is definitely better defensively... But JJ at Center is just ugly as hell. When he played backup defensive SF that was ok but we have Shawn Williams for that now who can also score a bit (a lot better than JJ).

I think JJ is better defensively overall but Barron is better at C.
Which is exactly what we need. A Center lol