Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring back Felton......(Not happy with reserve role)

Originally Posted by Blumatic
    DW: Felton we want you back...

RF: What you say wheelchair man? You want me back? If ya'll wanted me so much ya'll wouldnt have gotten rid of me.

DW: But we had to get Melo.

RF: Now you have him, kiss my ass

DW: We didnt want to trade you? Denver wanted you or no deal. We were forced to take Billups.

RF: Nah old man. I got my pride, F*** Ya'll.

DW: We wanna pay you. Long Term. $$$$$

RF: Is the # 2 jersey still available?

DW: Hey mike, im gonna get Felton back. I miss him

MD: Well we dont really need him, he played defense from what i recall

DW: Well i hear Rondo might be available, he got into it with Doc

MD: Yea lets get him so he can ride the bench. First of all he doesnt shoot enough, and he cant shoot. We want players that aren't afraid to jackup shots from anywhere on the court. Thats the type of bravery we need. And didnt Rondo make the 1st team all defense last year? Give me a break, Defense!!! who does that?? Rondo is as useless as they get with my system

Originally Posted by Blumatic
    DW: Felton we want you back...

RF: What you say wheelchair man? You want me back? If ya'll wanted me so much ya'll wouldnt have gotten rid of me.

DW: But we had to get Melo.

RF: Now you have him, kiss my ass

DW: We didnt want to trade you? Denver wanted you or no deal. We were forced to take Billups.

RF: Nah old man. I got my pride, F*** Ya'll.

DW: We wanna pay you. Long Term. $$$$$

RF: Is the # 2 jersey still available?
    LMAO.felton cant be too high on the knicks organization.i know i wouldnt be if i was in his shoes.though i do think all he cares about is just starting and not being a bench player.if we throw the right amount of $ at him,im sure he will come back.

Another question is, is an eventual offer, we could make in our struggles to rehire Ray, finacially reasonable? As already said, if we would like to have him back on our roster we are supposed to offer much more than a $7 million contract, which means we would not be able to pick up Chauncey's option. And is the quality that Felton would bring better or even comparable to Billups' champion experience? I liked Raymond, actually I still like him and wish him all the best and even if I am upset he had to leave I'm trying to look at all what happened and could happen from the franchise's perspective. Trading our co-captain wasn't good move but struggling to sign him again and forcing Billups to leave wouldn't be proper decision either.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @Blumatic, have you ever heard of pride or even honor? Ray did a lot of dirty job for us, he gave this team his heart and he never gave any excuse if the team lost, so if I was him I would never sign again with the Knicks, even if I miss him and was very upset seeing him ivolved in the trade of getting that lazy ass with its mustache, ugly wife and reality show .
    Ray went from being a 17 & 9 guy as a Knick to an 11 & 7 guy as a Nugget. That's gonna hurt him in his wallet when it comes time to negotiate his next contract. I'd be pissed too if I were him. Lol.