Knicks @ Magic 3-23-11 Please God

smokes

Huge Member
DAMN ANTHONY!!!!!!! oh my god when he plays like this it is SICK if Amare was doing better than like 5-16 we would be doing so well...

STRAIGHT UP Melo tonight is playing better than Lebron or Durant at both ends he's had like 3 steals as well as 25/10 assists almost..... And this coming back from 2 bad performances.

la2ny

Starter
I asked for Ronny an he hasnt played all qtr. we have Shawne on Dwight :barf:

Then in the 4th you give Melo the ball and look what happens

Well looks to be another heartbreaking loss but what can you do? This team is a work in progress. Thank god we still have 10+ games before the playoffs because A) No way we fall out of the 7th seed or playoffs in general & B) I don't wanna see us losing like this heading into the playoffs you know.

Not gonna get to low after this game or how we'v e played since the Grizz game because it's not worth it. The only thing I can expect is a good showing during the 1st & hope for the best from here on out. I'll take this season for what it's worth; our 1st playoff run since 04 & a chance to build around 2 stars during the offseason. It could be much worse because we've all lived through much worse during the past 10 years you know.

KingCharles34

All Star
I do think Melo is a better all around player then Stat and its got nothin to do with Amare being 6 for 20 tonight hes just more talented all around and although he doesnt always play defense at least he knows how to

If it wasnt for Carmelo Stat wouldnt have even reached 10 points in this game

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Bass shouldnt even of gotten those free throws.

We cannot close out games tho, especially defensively!

I agree with harshmello if were up 30 or more at the end of 3, we will win everynight.

Shawne williams, sit yo goofy ass down bro!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I asked for Ronny an he hasnt played all qtr. we have Shawne on Dwight :barf:

Then in the 4th you give Melo the ball and look what happens

Thank you!

Mike's marriage to the 3 ball is not only killing us, but Landry Fields rookie season too.

Billups has been awful and we need boards. Richardson pulled in an offensive board and posted in the paint on Billups for 2 in the 4th. Wouldn't have happened with Landry on the floor. Both would have at least been less likely.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah this game from the PLAYERS was amazing! Loving it.

From the COACH... Turiaf and Fields sitting the whole of crunch time..... Nice one D'antoni... Very nice!

la2ny

Starter
There's pretty much only 1 guy you can blame this loss on...
dantoni.jpg

Notice JeFF-Fries still looks the same now on the bench

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
amare pisses me the **** off, couldve got some key defensive rebounds but he is soft so chose not to put his body on the line to win.we need to get rid of stat and dantoni and we will be straight

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
HOW ABOUT: Jeff Van Gundy Head coach and Mark Jackson Assistant coach???

What you guys think about that next year

la2ny

Starter
HOW about: Jeff Van Gundy Head coach and Mark Jackson Assistant coach???

What you guys think about that next year
holy sh** I thought that during the game when they diagnosed what was wrong. I was praying in my head that would happen.