Knicks @ Magic 3-23-11 Please God

GoNYK127

Benchwarmer
There is only one person to blame.. the coach. I haven't bought into the fire MDA yet or how horrible of a coach he is, but let's be honest for a second. The last three games we have had almost a double digit lead in the fourth quarter, and what happens? We blow it, EVERY SINGLE TIME. That is on the coach. Call a god damn timeout and get your players straight. Don't just ****ing loligag up and down the sideline with that stupid puss on your face.

KingCharles34

All Star
amare pisses me the **** off, couldve got some key defensive rebounds but he is soft so chose not to put his body on the line to win.we need to get rid of stat and dantoni and we will be straight

I love his offensive game (except tonight) and i love the leadership hes shown in the locker room but he is a terry cloth, that means very soft

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
amare pisses me the **** off, couldve got some key defensive rebounds but he is soft so chose not to put his body on the line to win.we need to get rid of stat and dantoni and we will be straight
Get rid of STAT...GET RID OF STAT.
We wouldnt be the team we are without STAT
We wouldnt be even close to the playoffs with STAT
We wouldnt have Melo without STAT...
So you saying "Get rid of Stat" is garbage

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
D'Antoni's A Useless ****tard.

I ****ing give up. There is no excuse for this team to be one of the worst in the league right now.

Everyone has been talking about the accountability of individuals and ultimately the collective core.

I, for one, have been sitting on the fence about the whole D'Antoni situation. I've always maligned him for the non-existent equilibrium from both ends of the floor, but now......

I've ****ing seen enough of his ineptitude.

It's ruining this team.

THERE ARE ONLY 2 TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAVE A WORSE RECORD OVER THEIR LAST 10 GAMES: WASHINGTON AND CLEVELAND.

AS OF RIGHT NOW, WE ARE THE 3RD WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

I dare anyone to justify that. If you pull cohesion as a cause, I'll crucify you.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Carmelo was really really good tonight.

But Amare...omg :wtf: Why take the same shot over and over again.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. Tonight, the loser of the hour was Amare, because he did just that.

Why can't we execute in 4th quarters anymore? And with this game, I know the answer to that question is NOT melo.

Sage

Rotation player
Watching this team in the 4th quarter makes me physically ill.

I should just switch off after 3.

TakMan

Rotation player
Getting Billups to guard Richardson was genius. Other than that; Billups stayed in the locker room the entire second half, Stoudamire was in par with Jeffries offensively, and Orlando just looked for the free throws all game long. What a dirty team. You can tell they're not out to play a decent game just by looking at their coach's face.

Last edited:

Blumatic

Rotation player
4th qtr line up:

Billups
Douglas
Melo
Amare and

Shawn Williams?

One defensive minded player (Douglas),

Turiaf Shot Block ...Not in.

Fields leading rebounding guard in the NBA, not in.

I do not like to flip flop but I am no longer defending MDA. He had no fire. He looks like Isiah in his last days here. Just staring in the air while the losses mount.

He is not a leader of men. Good night.

Oh well; it is what it is. Learning curve & we're still not past the hump.

These guys are paid & coached millions to play something & compete in something that they love. I cant ruin my enjoyment of heading back to the playoffs with two stars etc etc all because this team is struggling. I'm a Jets & Rays fan too. I know it could be much worse with no hope. I just gotta try & enjoy this season for what it is. A turn around. F it, another heartbreaking loss but thats sports for ya & thats the price we pay as die hard fans. Credit to everyone on this site for sticking with this team during the bad years & during these struggles. Hate MDA & the players or Love MDA & the players... Still doesn't change the fact we've dreamed of a championship for 30+ years. Thats a life time considering the fact I'm 25 & know alot of people that never lived to see 20. Being a sports fan hurts but it's part of being a man if you grew up loving sports as a kid. Harsh reality you know.

la2ny

Starter
Oh well; it is what it is. Learning curve & we're still not past the hump.

These guys are paid & coached millions to play something & compete in something that they love. I cant ruin my enjoyment of heading back to the playoffs with two stars etc etc all because this team is struggling. I'm a Jets & Rays fan too. I know it could be much worse with no hope. I just gotta try & enjoy this season for what it is. A turn around. F it, another heartbreaking loss but thats sports for ya & thats the price we pay as die hard fans. Credit to everyone on this site for sticking with this team during the bad years & during these struggles. Hate MDA & the players or Love MDA & the players... Still doesn't change the fact we've dreamed of a championship for 30+ years. Thats a life time considering the fact I'm 25 & know alot of people that never lived to see 20. Being a sports fan hurts but it's part of being a man if you grew up loving sports as a kid. Harsh reality you know.
lol Im happy for you and your optimism, but prepared to be bombarded by everyone that saw this game lol.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
At least going 1 of our last 8 will help relieve us of all bandwagon Knick fans...

Man I would really like to see us execute in the 4th, why would Amare continue putting up that Jumper if it wasn't going down time and time again?

I can't take D'Antoni anymore. I''ve had enough of this.

la2ny

Starter
Off to watch the 07 Warriors series vs. Dallas to see how they were able to win.

Just a thought....If we are going to play this type of ball why not hire Don Nelson? Atleast that guy knows how to adjust and have a legit feel for who to rotate and a defensive strategy.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I can let the whole Amare thing slide cause this is only like the 3rd time all season he sucked ass the whole game but come on, Mike. I really don't see why Turiaf over Williams would hurt us.

Same goes for Landry, but I'm more concerned with Turiaf.

petescud

Starter
Sixers were losing all game. Scored 31 and won by 5 in the 4th...Pacers won big...not sure at this point if i care if we make the playoffs...I can't take us winning and blowing it in the 4th qtr nearly every game, and then blaming this guy and that guy