You all are angry @ the wrong man; instead? Try running Walsh out of town.

-We landed two of the NBA's top 10 Stars in Melo & Amare + a veteran leader & star in his own right in Billups.

thanks, to Dolan and probably Walsh, I'm almost positive the coach had very little to do with it.

-We landed & drafted the STEAL of the draft in Fields. The best overall Knick rookie since god known when.

Yeah, thanks to Walsh...Coach would have probably drafted another family member.

-Douglas is turning into a top 5 STEAL from last years draft class. Douglas + Fields = Home Grown Talents.

Just imagine how better he'll be if he was under a different coach, what you see him do on defense is his own raw talent....

After all this, he still finds a way to lose. SMH

It's all good thou, I know his days are numbered because he can't adjust to his players. There's no way in hell Dolan is going to be paying this much moola to a roster (with 2 young allstars on it) and settle for this kind of performance. If other teams can aquire new people and get them clicking how come D'antoni can't? I'm sure much of the reasons have been stated.
If he is not going to adjust then he needs to get out of town. His services are no longer required, I'm positive we can find another coach to get this team winning again.

SMH @ that so called fan who doesn't consider NY as being relevant for the 1st time since the Ewing era died; all because we're "1 game below .500" after a mid-season trade DEPLEATED our team that was headed to the playoffs for the 1st time in 6 years.

Now I've seen it all. Go back & enjoy that era of I.Thomas. Or better yet; Go jump on the wagon when the Russian brings the Nets to Brooklyn.

NY isn't relevant for the 1st time in over 10 years? Right.

We all know 04 was was the last time NY made the playoffs, but only a long time fan remembers the last time we won a playoff gm.

-We landed two of the NBA's top 10 Stars in Melo & Amare + a veteran leader & star in his own right in Billups.

-We landed & drafted the STEAL of the draft in Fields. The best overall Knick rookie since god known when.

-Douglas is turning into a top 5 STEAL from last years draft class. Douglas + Fields = Home Grown Talents.

-Fighting for the playoffs.

Sorry if none of this has been "relevant enough" for you. Greedy ass lol
Sup Dantoni

smokes

Huge Member
Mike, while you're here on the forums maybe you can answer some questions for us to stem the tide of hatred!

1) Why don't you play Fields or Turiaf in crunch time?
2) Why do you take Melo out of the game when he's on fire?
3) Why don't you ever take a timeout and make a set play when the game is on the line?

smokes

Huge Member
I'm actually really surprised Donnie even came to manage NY. It makes so sense to me really. Donnie is renown for his patience and instincts while building teams. Remember the Pacers that he basically built from nothing?

Then he comes to NY and works for his alter ego essentially, James Dolan who just throws money at things and expects it to happen NOW!

Walsh has obviously had to forego his patience on several occasions most notably being the trade for Tracy McGrady and now the trade for Melo. Under any other circumstances I am sure Donnie would have drawn these out and got better deals for us but working under Dolan and also in NY where the fans demand immediate satisfaction (and rarely get any) forces him to compromise.

Two months ago there were reports Donnie was on his way out and MDA was staying, so there's no point saying MDA will be here as long as Walsh is here. Hopefully Walsh is with us at least a few more years to see this rebuilding work he put into action pay off.

And while I appreciate MDA for coming here, spending 2 years tanking his coaching stats and at least trying in his own way to bring some kind of success and excitement back to the Knicks, but bottom line is it's not working, and I am certain there are coaches out there who can do a much better job with this team. Step aside Mike.

No matter what you say; Walsh is the man responsible for MDA being in NY. Accept it.

No matter how often you all bash MDA with each & every post of each & every thread; it still doesn't change the fact that Walsh & D'Antoni will both find ways to upgrade this team during the offseason. MDA will be our head coach next year. Deal with it.

You all act as if this is the "finished product". Wrong as wrong could be.

With all that said; I know I'm about to get attacked, bashed & made fun of for believing in this team under MDA, but I seen some improvements during our last two games against Boston & Orlando & just have a good feeling we're about to storm into the playoffs.

I predict we're on the verge of our 1st Knicks 10 game win streak since god known when (before dropping our final game against Boston).

vs Bucks: W
@ Charlotte: W
vs Magic: W (Minor upset)
vs Nets: W
vs Cavs: W (About time)
vs Raptors: W
@ 76ers: W
@ NJ: W
@ Pacers: W
@ CHI: W. 3rd W vs CHI

It all starts tonight vs the Bucks.

smokes

Huge Member
No matter what you say; Walsh is the man responsible for MDA being in NY. Accept it.

No matter how often you all bash MDA with each & every post of each & every thread; it still doesn't change the fact that Walsh & D'Antoni will both find ways to upgrade this team during the offseason. MDA will be our head coach next year. Deal with it.

With all that said; I know I'm about to get attacked, bashed & made fun of for believing in this team under MDA, but I seen some improvements during our last two games against Boston & Orlando & just have a good feeling we're about to storm into the playoffs.

I predict we're on the verge of our 1st Knicks 10 game win streak since god known when (before dropping our final game against Boston).

See this is the problem you don't debate points just call everyone MDA haters and move on :p

Also predicting a 10 game win streak doesn't help your credibility. Hey I love the optimism and pray that you're right but yeah, you know that :lol:

nuckles2k2

Superstar

^^ more superficial bullshit.

Dude's whole demeanor reminds me of a little ass kid. "Well....I don't care what you say...I'm right...you poo-poo head."

Your prediction of MDA being our coach next year and this supposed 10 game winning streak are both right until they're wrong...anyone can do it. They're just words, backed up by no tangible evidence and they mean about as much as the dirt on the bottom of my kicks.

Watch, I predict that the Lakers will win the chip this summer....let me know if I win the prize in June.

moneyg

Starter

true....walsh got O'antoni with the hope of getting guys from tema USA as free agents...if that got us those players... then i can accept that.. if walsh still supports O'antoni.. then he needs to go to....he has to at least look like he supports the coach.. but walsh has been on record saying that he rather have a more convential lineup/system

smokes

Huge Member
true....walsh got O'antoni with the hope of getting guys from tema USA as free agents...if that got us those players... then i can accept that.. if walsh still supports O'antoni.. then he needs to go to....he has to at least look like he supports the coach.. but walsh has been on record saying that he rather have a more convential lineup/system

Indeed, Walsh has clearly said without saying that we should be playing differently. Why do you think he's brought in 5 different big men to try out one after the other with no success. He knows success is built on 2 way basketball and a balanced team not a small ass team that only plays offense.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
So is all of the MDA hate during just about each & every thread. You can deal with the MDA hate; but you cant deal with the truth surrounding MDA or fans who support him. Not my problem.

300_Jessop_HandletheTruth.jpg

I sure hope that you're right. Hopefully we can get 6 wins in the next 10. I'll keep track.

Last edited:

NY17

Benchwarmer
We've drafted and developed real talents such as Gallo, Douglas, Mozgov and Fields
That's funny, I just saw you in another thread defending the Knicks front office saying how Mozgov was worthless. Again only cherrypicking on things that suit your homerish and uneducated arguments on topics you know nothing about. ...and still ignoring anything that proves you wrong. Keep living in your oblivious sports world though, but please, for all of us...just open up a Microsoft Word document and type your posts onto there. They will be much more appreciated.

Well I shouldn't have been talking 10 game win streak when we're now on a 5 game losing streak but I' trying anything to get pumped up & enjoy this season but it's not MDA's fault. This team is still in preseason mode with less than 20 games played & 3 new starters. Maybe 3 practices at most. Preseason mode is what this TEAM is in. This team never played this bad this year... Until the trade where the roster got depleted. Thats proof it's the players & not the coach. A winning team gets depleted & the following team begins to lose because this coach, these players & this team is in preseason mode & thats what happens when you lose 3 starters & a 6th man @ the All-Star break.

As long as we make the playoffs it's a good thing the playoffs are a good 10 games away. Hopefully we're in regular season mode as a team by then. This IS a preseason situation we're in & it sucks.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Well I shouldn't have been talking 10 game win streak when we're now on a 5 game losing streak but I' trying anything to get pumped up & enjoy this season but it's not MDA's fault. This team is still in preseason mode with less than 20 games played & 3 new starters. Maybe 3 practices at most. Preseason mode is what this TEAM is in. This team never played this bad this year... Until the trade where the roster got depleted. Thats proof it's the players & not the coach. A winning team gets depleted & the following team begins to lose because this coach, these players & this team is in preseason mode & thats what happens when you lose 3 starters & a 6th man @ the All-Star break.

As long as we make the playoffs it's a good thing the playoffs are a good 10 games away. Hopefully we're in regular season mode as a team by then. This IS a preseason situation we're in & it sucks.

broken-record.jpg

Like I said in the GD thread. Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseaso & preseason has, is & always will be. Thats why every sport has an offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve as a team.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Like I said in the GD thread. Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseaso & preseason has, is & always will be. Thats why every sport has an offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve as a team.

Holy shit dude...you said the exact same ****ing thing 3 posts ago.

I copy & pasted because I didn't feel like stressing the same points over & over. You all can continue to me negative 24/7 365. Your loss in life. Me? I enjoy sports for what it is; a hobby as a fan; I dont get paid millions to be unhappy all the time. I've been enjoying this season for what it is; a chance to make the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 where we got swept. Enjoy being depressed while I take my wife & son out for Ice Cream, come home, watch a DVD with the wifey & get back into the sports zone for tomorrows game where we stand a good chance of losing lol. Good night & enjoy your family (if you have one). I bet some of you will name your son MDA just to beat the shit out of him lmao.