Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: You all are angry @ the wrong man; instead? Try running Walsh out of town.

Originally Posted by moneyg
    true....walsh got O'antoni with the hope of getting guys from tema USA as free agents...if that got us those players... then i can accept that.. if walsh still supports O'antoni.. then he needs to go to....he has to at least look like he supports the coach.. but walsh has been on record saying that he rather have a more convential lineup/system
    Indeed, Walsh has clearly said without saying that we should be playing differently. Why do you think he's brought in 5 different big men to try out one after the other with no success. He knows success is built on 2 way basketball and a balanced team not a small ass team that only plays offense.

Originally Posted by smokes
    not a small ass team that only plays offense.
    And poorly.

lmao this guy is completely delusional. Who let their kid on the internet this late?

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    So is all of the MDA hate during just about each & every thread. You can deal with the MDA hate; but you cant deal with the truth surrounding MDA or fans who support him. Not my problem.

I predict we're on the verge of our 1st Knicks 10 game win streak since god known when (before dropping our final game against Boston).

vs Bucks: W
    @ Charlotte: W
    vs Magic: W (Minor upset)
    vs Nets: W
    vs Cavs: W (About time)
    vs Raptors: W
    @ 76ers: W
    @ NJ: W
    @ Pacers: W
    @ CHI: W. 3rd W vs CHI

It all starts tonight vs the Bucks.
    I sure hope that you're right. Hopefully we can get 6 wins in the next 10. I'll keep track.
    Last edited by HarshMello; Mar 25, 2011 at 20:39.

We've drafted and developed real talents such as Gallo, Douglas, Mozgov and Fields
    That's funny, I just saw you in another thread defending the Knicks front office saying how Mozgov was worthless. Again only cherrypicking on things that suit your homerish and uneducated arguments on topics you know nothing about. ...and still ignoring anything that proves you wrong. Keep living in your oblivious sports world though, but please, for all of us...just open up a Microsoft Word document and type your posts onto there. They will be much more appreciated.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Well I shouldn't have been talking 10 game win streak when we're now on a 5 game losing streak but I' trying anything to get pumped up & enjoy this season but it's not MDA's fault. This team is still in preseason mode with less than 20 games played & 3 new starters. Maybe 3 practices at most. Preseason mode is what this TEAM is in. This team never played this bad this year... Until the trade where the roster got depleted. Thats proof it's the players & not the coach. A winning team gets depleted & the following team begins to lose because this coach, these players & this team is in preseason mode & thats what happens when you lose 3 starters & a 6th man @ the All-Star break.

As long as we make the playoffs it's a good thing the playoffs are a good 10 games away. Hopefully we're in regular season mode as a team by then. This IS a preseason situation we're in & it sucks.

Well I shouldn't have been talking 10 game win streak when we're now on a 5 game losing streak but I' trying anything to get pumped up & enjoy this season but it's not MDA's fault. This team is still in preseason mode with less than 20 games played & 3 new starters. Maybe 3 practices at most. Preseason mode is what this TEAM is in. This team never played this bad this year... Until the trade where the roster got depleted. Thats proof it's the players & not the coach. A winning team gets depleted & the following team begins to lose because this coach, these players & this team is in preseason mode & thats what happens when you lose 3 starters & a 6th man @ the All-Star break.

As long as we make the playoffs it's a good thing the playoffs are a good 10 games away. Hopefully we're in regular season mode as a team by then. This IS a preseason situation we're in & it sucks.

Banned

Like I said in the GD thread. Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseaso & preseason has, is & always will be. Thats why every sport has an offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve as a team.

Like I said in the GD thread. Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseaso & preseason has, is & always will be. Thats why every sport has an offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve as a team.
    Holy **** dude...you said the exact same ****ing thing 3 posts ago.

Banned

I copy & pasted because I didn't feel like stressing the same points over & over. You all can continue to me negative 24/7 365. Your loss in life. Me? I enjoy sports for what it is; a hobby as a fan; I dont get paid millions to be unhappy all the time. I've been enjoying this season for what it is; a chance to make the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 where we got swept. Enjoy being depressed while I take my wife & son out for Ice Cream, come home, watch a DVD with the wifey & get back into the sports zone for tomorrows game where we stand a good chance of losing lol. Good night & enjoy your family (if you have one). I bet some of you will name your son MDA just to beat the **** out of him lmao.

I copy & pasted because I didn't feel like stressing the same points over & over. You all can continue to me negative 24/7 365. Your loss in life. Me? I enjoy sports for what it is; a hobby as a fan; I dont get paid millions to be unhappy all the time. I've been enjoying this season for what it is; a chance to make the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 where we got swept. Enjoy being depressed while I take my wife & son out for Ice Cream, come home, watch a DVD with the wifey & get back into the sports zone for tomorrows game where we stand a good chance of losing lol. Good night & enjoy your family (if you have one). I bet some of you will name your son MDA just to beat the **** out of him lmao.
    I didn't even notice it was a copy and paste, it's hard to tell with your posts. What you don't understand is that there is a difference between being negative and being realistic. You obviously can't handle any adversity and use denial to shape your oblivious, youthful attitude toward sports.

Maybe this is why those TGG guys were trolls??

Please shut up.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    Maybe this is why those TGG guys were trolls??
    Beginning to wonder the same myself.

Looks like we are going into the 10 game winning streak 0-1.