Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.
    Hey AntoniNutSuckerFromFlorida... The more you type the dumber you sound. Seriously. Antoni's garbage, stop making excuses...You sound like someone we all know...HIM.

Told you guys in my post, 3 hours before the game: the Knicks were losing, they have no one to stop a big man of Bogut's caliber, especially when 'Antoni can't come up with a D strategy to save his life.

Originally Posted by YungMelo15
    LMAO oh yea your right fam! My fault...

Hey leme try that magic 8ball.

*shake shake shake*
    "Amare has tired legs"
    LOL...

I'm adding that to my list and pretty much any other garbage AntoniBallHuggerrFromFlorida has to say as well. I honestly think that is Antoni's son or something...has to be.

He really should look at some old 07 Warriors games. They got stops with 4 GUARDS!

Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.
    This is getting out of hand yo! IDGAF about losing to the best teams if we play hard, we lose to Cle, 13 wins on the season. Bucks, worst offense in the L.

Cant forget the pacers who embarrassed us. All i can do is laugh at this foolishness.

I swear you have to be Antonis' pops or something, you have NEVER said anything BAD about that dude and THE WORLD KNOWS HE SUCKS!!!

Superstar

There really is no reason to hurl abuse at someone just for having an opinion that's different to yours. He likes D'Antoni, you don't, it's pretty simple. I was indifferent to him but I'm starting to think he should go. It's not the consecutive losses that bother me. It's the style of basketball he promotes. No excitement, no defence, no hustle, no movement; only perimeter shooting and predictable positioning.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Told you guys in my post, 3 hours before the game: the Knicks were losing, they have no one to stop a big man of Bogut's caliber, especially when 'Antoni can't come up with a D strategy to save his life.
    Agreed i already knew the Knicks were going to lose because of MDA,watching this team play isn't even entertaining anymore.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    He really should look at some old 07 Warriors games. They got stops with 4 GUARDS!
    I notice the very few Dantoni supporters there are left use our lack of size as an excuse for our poor rotation's and slow reactions on defense..

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I notice the very few Dantoni supporters there are left use our lack of size as an excuse for our poor rotation's and slow reactions on defense..
    SMH I know

Atleast Don Nelson knows how to get a team thats undersized to play some D

I'd almost be willing to give you the benefit of a doubt with this as most of what you said here (and there, and everywhere) is true. But this matador defense and chuck em up offense is more like the kind of ball I see at LaFitness! These guys are playing like this is a pick up game! I mean really WTF?!!! I love the guys regardless but I better see some *****ing HEART from these guys. I don't even see the basketball professionalism right now! Just ridiculous.

If we make 41-41 I'd be the happiest person on earth, but as it stands Im in a depression and life suxx

Yo homie regardless. This coach suucks a lot of cum homie. First of all, he had the option to freakin keep Corey Brewer, but he didnt. Instead We signed Derick Brown, who never plays.. And you know what? Corey Brewer was picked up by Dallas. And he finds a spot in the Mavericks rotation to come of the bench but not on MIKE Fuuckin D.s rotation ? '

What u know about that homie ?

Originally Posted by TakMan
    There really is no reason to hurl abuse at someone just for having an opinion that's different to yours. He likes D'Antoni, you don't, it's pretty simple. I was indifferent to him but I'm starting to think he should go. It's not the consecutive losses that bother me. It's the style of basketball he promotes. No excitement, no defence, no hustle, no movement; only perimeter shooting and predictable positioning.
    You obviously haven't seen the crap he's hurled at us (Antoni haters) in the past bro.. If you want me to make a list of previous posts I can. Every time anyone posts anything bad about Antoni he's got to throw his 1 cent in. He can easily hit the ignore button like I should have a long time ago.

THEY HAVE QUIT ON ANTONI...I know thats what it is. He has lost them and it's no turning back now.

Is there a way we can trade MDA and his assistants for Doug Collins?