Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
What's wrong with benching Melo, Fields and Turiaf for most of the 4th every game? We need them for quarters 1,2 and 3... Duh... ;)

LMAO oh yea your right fam! My fault...

Hey leme try that magic 8ball.

*shake shake shake*
"Amare has tired legs"

Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.

la2ny

Starter
We are not even gonna make the playoffs like this.

Can I know why Landry Fields minutes are cut down?

Can I know why shots are not even contested? Can I know why Amare ( 6. 10 tall) cannot grab boards for shit.

Can I know why D`Antoni seems very relaxed and thinks that the Knicks are playing good basketball, but they are just not knocking down shots.

You know what FUUCK this.

Is there anyone in this forum that feels the same way that I do ? DESPISING this team.

I wonder what Mike D. thinks after each loss like this ?

i wonder how Carmelo and Amare are feeling right now ? Are they embarrassed? Do they have any pity in them?

Are they aware of the fact that they make more than 20 mil a year, and that this whole city is dedicated after them?
I feel like you do.

At this point I wanna buy a plane ticket to NY and find their homes and assasinate them all!!!! I've seen my Nephew's peewee league have more structure while double dribbling!

Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.
DANTONI EXPLAINS!!!

NY17

Benchwarmer

"Like you said in another thread" is a massive understatement. You've said this on every page of every thread.

smh.jpg

skisloper

Starter

Thats not an excuse for lack of hustle....
thats not an excuse for Amare messing up 4 straight 4th quarter possesions..
no excuse for billups crazy 3 pointers..
no excuse for williams hurt playing over walker...
come on

la2ny

Starter
Dude please enough!

We were loosing to Cleveland then! Got blew out by Mil. then 2!

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
*sigh* absoloutley no sense of urgency starting the game.cant say im suprised AC did well after being out of the rotation(good call d'antoni :rolleyes:).counting down the days till this clown is fired :boohoo:

KingofNy

Starter

Hey AntoniNutSuckerFromFlorida... The more you type the dumber you sound. Seriously. Antoni's garbage, stop making excuses...You sound like someone we all know...HIM.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Told you guys in my post, 3 hours before the game: the Knicks were losing, they have no one to stop a big man of Bogut's caliber, especially when 'Antoni can't come up with a D strategy to save his life.

KingofNy

Starter
LMAO oh yea your right fam! My fault...

Hey leme try that magic 8ball.

*shake shake shake*
"Amare has tired legs"

LOL...

I'm adding that to my list and pretty much any other garbage AntoniBallHuggerrFromFlorida has to say as well. I honestly think that is Antoni's son or something...has to be.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer

This is getting out of hand yo! IDGAF about losing to the best teams if we play hard, we lose to Cle, 13 wins on the season. Bucks, worst offense in the L.

Cant forget the pacers who embarrassed us. All i can do is laugh at this foolishness.

I swear you have to be Antonis' pops or something, you have NEVER said anything BAD about that dude and THE WORLD KNOWS HE SUCKS!!!

TakMan

Rotation player
There really is no reason to hurl abuse at someone just for having an opinion that's different to yours. He likes D'Antoni, you don't, it's pretty simple. I was indifferent to him but I'm starting to think he should go. It's not the consecutive losses that bother me. It's the style of basketball he promotes. No excitement, no defence, no hustle, no movement; only perimeter shooting and predictable positioning.

Told you guys in my post, 3 hours before the game: the Knicks were losing, they have no one to stop a big man of Bogut's caliber, especially when 'Antoni can't come up with a D strategy to save his life.
Agreed i already knew the Knicks were going to lose because of MDA,watching this team play isn't even entertaining anymore.:boohoo:

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer

I'd almost be willing to give you the benefit of a doubt with this as most of what you said here (and there, and everywhere) is true. But this matador defense and chuck em up offense is more like the kind of ball I see at LaFitness! These guys are playing like this is a pick up game! I mean really WTF?!!! I love the guys regardless but I better see some *****ing HEART from these guys. I don't even see the basketball professionalism right now! Just ridiculous.