Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

Until we land one of either Marc Gasol (Restricted FA), DeAndre Jordan, Nene or Dalembert as a free agent this offseason; no matter the coach, we'll continue to get killed down low with guys such as JJ, Turiaf & Shelden playing the C position when all 3 of those guys are natural PF's. One thing you cant teach in the NBA is size & the Knicks lack size in major ways.

We better head into the 4th Q down by no more than 3 points.

TakMan

Rotation player
Until we land one of either Marc Gasol (Restricted FA), DeAndre Jordan, Nene or Dalembert as a free agent this offseason; no matter the coach, we'll continue to get killed down low with guys such as JJ, Turiaf & Shelden playing the C position when all 3 of those guys are natural PF's. One thing you cant teach in the NBA is size & the Knicks lack size in major ways.

We better head into the 4th Q down by no more than 3 points.

Ok, the team has major problems with lack of height that it hasn't addressed throughout the year (Coach is partly to blame for that). Can you explain why it's their point guard this time that's on course to achieving a career high game?

Everyone knows our defense is bad. But I don't believe it's ONlY because of MDA I believe it's has a lot to do with the largest 5 hole in the NBA (C improves the whole D), lack of team chemistry (it's been like this since day one with Gallo as our only returning starter), Amare who isn't good on D to begin with but with a BIG could & would improve etc etc but I'm not trying to turn this into a MDA thread we have a game to win!

Everyone knows our defense is bad. But I don't believe it's ONlY because of MDA I believe it's has a lot to do with the largest 5 hole in the NBA (C improves the whole D), lack of defensive rebounding ability, lack of team chemistry (it's been like this since day one with Gallo as our only returning starter), Amare who isn't good on D to begin with but with a BIG could & would improve etc etc but I'm not trying to turn this into a MDA thread we have a game to win!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We're being outplayed offensively by the LITERAL worst offensive team in the league. Get Billups the **** out of here.

The Knicks are lucky to be down by only 5 heading into the 4th with as poorly as we've played tonight. This game will be decided during the 1st 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. We better come out with defensive intensity like bats out of hell & be down by no more than 2 or 3 with 6-7 mins left better yet the lead

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
****ing hell D'Antoni. How have you gone with benching Melo for the first part of the 4th so far? Really ****ing well!