Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bucks @ Knicks 3-25-11

We have no leadership right now...

AC was our only leader out there and where was he in crunch time???? Where was Landry while your playing freaking Billups mike Asstoni????

Superstar

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    We traded him for Jared Jeffries.... Who cares. Antoni says he wasn't good so it must be true... right KnickFanFromFlorida?

Bare in mind he's achieved high numbers against two of the league's best teams, and has done so with an excellent shot selection as he's shooting way over 50% (unlike our superstar PF) Think we may have got this trade wrong. We traded youth and potential for billups and anthony.

Veteran

Please lets Shawn Williams sit....I know he had a plus

12 tonight but with his torn ligaments lets go to BILL WALKER...

Thank GOD.....Indiana, Philly and maybe charolette lost

I just witnessed a Colossal Meltdown of EPIC PROPORTIONS.

We are not even gonna make the playoffs like this.

Can I know why Landry Fields minutes are cut down?

Can I know why shots are not even contested? Can I know why Amare ( 6. 10 tall) cannot grab boards for ****.

Can I know why D`Antoni seems very relaxed and thinks that the Knicks are playing good basketball, but they are just not knocking down shots.

You know what FUUCK this.

Is there anyone in this forum that feels the same way that I do ? DESPISING this team.

I wonder what Mike D. thinks after each loss like this ?

i wonder how Carmelo and Amare are feeling right now ? Are they embarrassed? Do they have any pity in them?

Are they aware of the fact that they make more than 20 mil a year, and that this whole city is dedicated after them?

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    What's wrong with benching Melo, Fields and Turiaf for most of the 4th every game? We need them for quarters 1,2 and 3... Duh...
    LMAO oh yea your right fam! My fault...

Hey leme try that magic 8ball.

*shake shake shake*
    "Amare has tired legs"

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.

Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    We are not even gonna make the playoffs like this.

Can I know why Landry Fields minutes are cut down?

Can I know why shots are not even contested? Can I know why Amare ( 6. 10 tall) cannot grab boards for ****.

Can I know why D`Antoni seems very relaxed and thinks that the Knicks are playing good basketball, but they are just not knocking down shots.

You know what FUUCK this.

Is there anyone in this forum that feels the same way that I do ? DESPISING this team.

I wonder what Mike D. thinks after each loss like this ?

i wonder how Carmelo and Amare are feeling right now ? Are they embarrassed? Do they have any pity in them?

Are they aware of the fact that they make more than 20 mil a year, and that this whole city is dedicated after them?
    I feel like you do.

At this point I wanna buy a plane ticket to NY and find their homes and assasinate them all!!!! I've seen my Nephew's peewee league have more structure while double dribbling!

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Like I said in the other thread... This team is in preseason mode & it's as simple as that. We lost 3 starters & a key 6th man @ the All-Star break. You know why the previous team was winning under MDA & not losing like this to piss poor teams? Because they had a full offseason of training camp as a team, over 35 different practices + an ENTIRE preseason. Right now? It's worse than preseason mode with less than 3-4 practices as a team, no offseason, no training camp, no preseason games etc etc... You all can blame MDA all you like but anyone that knows anything about sports knows how important an offseason as preseason is. Thats why every sport has offseason & preseason games. To gel, gain chemistry & improve.
    DANTONI EXPLAINS!!!

"Like you said in another thread" is a massive understatement. You've said this on every page of every thread.

Superstar

Charlotte beat the Celtics. Knicks can't even beat Cleveland.

Veteran

Thats not an excuse for lack of hustle....
    thats not an excuse for Amare messing up 4 straight 4th quarter possesions..
    no excuse for billups crazy 3 pointers..
    no excuse for williams hurt playing over walker...
    come on

Dude please enough!

We were loosing to Cleveland then! Got blew out by Mil. then 2!

*sigh* absoloutley no sense of urgency starting the game.cant say im suprised AC did well after being out of the rotation(good call d'antoni ).counting down the days till this clown is fired