Knicks @ Bobcats 3-26-11: Who Cares

I love the idea of Douglas starting @ PG tonight because we were winning with TD after the Billups injury.

Not happy about Fields not starting but our bench is solid tonight with Fields & Billups. Fields hasn't been playing like the Fields of before the trade so maybe taking a step back will help the kid. It cant hurt & thats for sure.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
I love the idea of Douglas starting @ PG tonight because we were winning with TD after the Billups injury.

Not happy about Fields not starting but our bench is solid tonight with Fields & Billups. Fields hasn't been playing like the Fields of before the trade so maybe taking a step back will help the kid. It cant hurt & thats for sure.

correction billups is starting with td in the back court

STAT1

Starter
good energy to start so far... still early but Billups is hitting shots so that's encouraging.

STAT1

Starter
Nice unselfish play there by Billups to go back to TD inside for the easy layup. That's the type of ball movement we need.

Crappy job on interior D so far from STAT, he's gotta pick up his game there.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
so far offense is smooth flowing, not hitting all of our opportunities but still we are doing great offensively....but defense is...well, the usual :(

TakMan

Rotation player
Such ugly, ugly basketball from this team. Wait....Did I use the word basketball in that sentence?