Knicks @ Bobcats 3-26-11: Who Cares

It's easy to explain the Denver & New York situation(s). Rather quite simple.

New York came into the season with only 1 returning starter in Gallo. After the trade? 0 returning starters from the previous season & only 1 impact player who's only a 2nd year player who was with NY last year.

Nene
Birdman
Kenyon Martin
JR Smith
Ty Lawson

Just to name a few. All 5 of those guys have been IMPACT performers for Denver over the years. All were with DEN last year & most for much longer.

Simple. Unless you don't understand how sports work you would understand that Denver has BEEN a team. The Knicks aren't "a team", we're nothing more & simply a team thats trying to learn how to become a better team. Never heard of a sports term considered as a learning curve? If you have to "question these two situations"... Different situations... It's obvious you haven't.

Bharan

Rookie
They totally blew up the C's roster to bring the big 3 together, and we have signifigantly altered the Nuggets. Doc Rivers and George Karl my friend.

HarshMello

Benchwarmer
Simple. Unless you don't understand how sports work you would understand that Denver has BEEN a team. The Knicks aren't "a team", we're nothing more & simply a team thats trying to learn how to become a better team. Never heard of a sports term considered as a learning curve? If you have to "question these two situations"... Different situations... It's obvious you haven't.

Can anyone translate this?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Can anyone translate this?

a-giant-turd.jpg

My wife could score 20 on STAT the way he's playing defense. Its like he has no anticipation at all. Boris Diaw? I could keep his scrub ass from getting by me.

Do the Knicks hold defensive tape sessions? Does anyone on the Knicks point out opposing players pet moves? Point out whether they like to go right or left? Basic s#!t like this is getting us killed. Boris DIAW has no weaknesses?

Come on coaching staff get this s#!t together...

TakMan

Rotation player
To me, It doesn't matter what the outcome of this game is gonna be. It hardly matters what the outcome of the playoffs will be. What matters is that this franchise cannot be called a team. Offensively they are average, defensively they haven't even reached as high as headless chickens mode. Coach should be sacked yesterday.

You cant compate us to BOS either lmao.

Pierce was a franchise leader for many of years. Who's been the Knicks franchise leader? Ewing of 10 years ago.

Ray Allen is one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time. Top 5 for sure.

So far thats two stars. We have Melo & Amare but where is our franchise leader? Who's our 3rd superstar? Billups is a former star, never was a superstar & far from a Pistons type of star that he once was @ the age of 35.

KG makes for their 3rd superstar when they put that team together. Correct me if I'm wrong, but KG has always been one of the best NBA defensive big men since his days with Minny. Who's our great defensive player? Toney Douglas?

Who's our Perkins & Big Baby as of now? JJ & Turiaf? Nice.

Stop trying to compate this Knicks team to these "other teams" while trying to be unrealistic at the same time. lmao @ some fans.

petescud

Starter
Can't blame everyone for talking shit about our team...this is really depressing this late season collapse...we really may not even make the playoffs, after solidifying for quite a few months 6th place, and within a few games of 5th...wow, i need a drink

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It amazes me that we don't run the same play for STAT or Melo that Jackson scored on to go up 8. A basic, motion screen set that opens the lane.

Offensive genius my ****ing anus.