Knicks @ Bobcats 3-26-11: Who Cares

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Im just extremely amazed at the fact that these guys dont even look worried.

They supposedly came here to fix a franchise. This coach preaches no defense, no shot contesting, no harrasing, no hustle, no rebounding ...

All he tells his players is "Go out there, be free, move the ball aroung, get open shots... Fuuck thattt..

I bet you he never told his players go to the rim hard

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
2 defensive meltdowns from Melo and it's over.

Everything about the Knicks has taken a nosedive since the trade. Even this site, that I really enjoy, has taken a turn for the worse because that orange and blue passion died when Dolan sold out his GM and Melo forced his way out of Denver to get his money.

Money>Pride
Money>Passion
Money>Fans

This team is a product of greed.

As I said before the trade went down, this was never about winning.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
kwame brown made stat look like kwame brown...:wtf:
on the bright side though,this HAS to be the icing on the cake for a d'antoni firing

TakMan

Rotation player
Anyone who knows anything about defense understands a team can never compete as a serious contender without a true BIG.

How many years has the coach had to acquire a Center. He clearly doesn't want one as they cannot chuck 3's. Therefore if we are to agree that D'Antoni does not want a traditional center, then based on your statement we can agree that he also knows nothing about defence, and will never compete as a serious contender.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
Has anyone notice that the only time you see mike dantoni saying anything remotely related to defense is when he is clapping and saying "Lets go, lets go".

TakMan

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;170372 said:

Everything about the Knicks has taken a nosedive since the trade. Even this site, that I really enjoy, has taken a turn for the worse because that orange and blue passion died when Dolan sold out his GM and Melo forced his way out of Denver to get his money.

Money>Pride
Money>Passion
Money>Fans

To be fair, Anthony along with Shelden Williams(?!) deserve the least abuse for their performance.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Crazy⑧s;170372 said:

Money>Pride
Money>Passion
Money>Fans

Agreed. So true. So sad. It sucks to be on the wrong side of right.

I would just like to say..

<table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="97%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td style="font-size: 11px;"> TRIPLE **** THE JAZZ FOR SECRETLY CONSPIRING TO GO TO THE LOSER OF THE MELO SWEEPSTAKES AND TRADING THEM DWILL </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td style="white-space: nowrap; font-size: 11px;" width="1%">
</td> <td style="font-size: 11px;"> and **** carmelo for not waiting til the offseason.. that is all.</td></tr></tbody></table>

KingofNy

Starter
Anyone who knows anything about defense understands a team can never compete as a serious contender without a true BIG.

Who's fault is that? Antoni is the one that wanted JJ when we could of had a plethera of available bigs... What about the bigs that we had that were outcasted by mike himself? It's Antoni's fault we don't have a big and Walsh's as well for listening to that moron.

KingofNy

Starter
somebody make a van gundy thread to support this

+1

We need JVG... Bad! I normally get excited on game days and I can't even stand to watch them anymore. I could get over Antoni's faults before even though he pissed me off almost every game but now that we have stars and his offense/defense still sucks it just makes me want to puke. All that talent and we have a coach that just doesn't get it and that can't run a system unless he's got a top-5 pg and 2 bonafied 3 pt shooters at EACH position...

There were a bunch of us early in the season saying that Antoni could have 5 all-stars and still suck and he's proving us right. The players know how to play, they just run the offense/defense that the coach instills and coaches. It's SOLELY Antoni's fault, if you don't see that you're blind.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE SANITY OF OUR POOR FAN BASE, PLEASE FIRE HIS A$$ NOW!!!

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
not that this matters...but did anyone see in the stands that there was a knicks fan wearing a #34 eddy curry jersey :barf::barf::barf: