Amar'e Stoudemire
Chauncey Billups
Shawne Williams
Jared Jeffries
Shelden Williams
Bill Walker

so find another team..

Why do I need to find another team?

We could simply trade or cut everyone who doesn't work hard on this roster.

I don't get it why Knick fans refuse to blame their players. It's always the coach or Isiah Thomas or Donnie Walsh or the fans who are 'haters', but never the players. Why?

I'm the first one to stay loyal to guys who work hard and do the right thing. Early on people were screaming for a backup pG, because in their oppinion Douglas was unable to run our offense and some even wanted to trade him or cut him from the rotation. I always kept my loyalty, because Toney is giving his all on the court. He plays defense and is playing with a lot of heart and effort. That's a true Knick and even if he goes 0-9 from the field in each of the remaining games I'd still support him.

The guys I brandmarked as frauds play as if they don't care about the Knicks. Lack of effort or simply inability. Jeffries over Brewer? Yeah right...

skisloper

Starter
to say Amare does not care u lose it right there...

Yes the guy is struggling right now and is pressing too hard with his dribbling on the paint....

But come on......judge him by the season and not the past few games,,,,

All I care about now is getting our team to the playoffs......

Indiana losing last night another good sign...

We will figure this out and be ok.....
u have guys on the fraud list who dont even really play.....

I do blame the Coach in that when it comes to playing time everyone does not know where they stand....He needs to let them know what is what....

I am confident amare , Billups and Melo will gel...

Lets us suck now its ok.....

Yeah it's ok bro. Overraction.

My bad. You're probably right.

I'm still very proud of Toney Douglas though. He's been my favourite Knick this season, followed by Landry Fields.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Amare is def weaker than he should be on defense and rebounding but the dude is certainly not a fraud. He does need a competent PG and Billups with his 5 assists and 3 turnovers aint gonna cut it.

Rautins & Mason are quote on quote "Knicks" but Amare is a "fraud"?

It takes a fraud to know a fraud

Amare was our 1st top 10 star since Ewing. Ewing was amazing & my all-time favorite Knick but lets be honest; Ewing was great on defense but he was also surrounded by tough defenders in Oakley, Mason, Charles Smith & John Starks; something you know nothing about considering the fact your a Knicks fan from only the Houston-Sprewell era...

Amare is no Ben Wallace but he still ranks top 10 in blocked shots & leads NY in boards with NO help down low.

Give Amare a true C such as DeAndre, Nene, Chandler or even Dalembert & I guarantee Amare starts to look 10x better on the defensive side of the ball. Amare + a true Center? Our BIGS are then filling lanes, rebounding, blocking & contesting shots like bats out of hell. Wouldn't be easy to score against us down low & Amare wouldn't be left out to dry like a fool without front-line help anymore.

Amare changed the culture of our franchise & ranks #2 in scoring.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
amare fraud lolllll
and bill walker doesnt see the time of day to be a fraud
ill agree with sheldan williams... jjeff and billups really does look awful, but dont take it out on stat, hes played bad lately but dont forget how well he did in the beginning, if not for that melo may have never came.

You guys hatin' on me like I was Isiah himself lol :smokin:

It's just exchange of oppinion here, let's leave it like that. No need to get personal 'aight?

And I wouldn't call myself dumb - cause I actually got a Masters degree in economics. No braggin' just telling you like it is.

@welcometonycity: I'm not black, but latin. I appreciate camaraderie though.
Keep it real bro :thumbsup: