Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How 'bout a break from reality and enjoy this for 10 minutes....

  1. #1
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default How 'bout a break from reality and enjoy this for 10 minutes....

    Its like a drug. Feels good when you use it. Then reality hits like a ton of bricks....

    I just thought with the depressing state of Knick Knation, we can use this....

    If you liked it....Your Welcome.....

    If you want to kill me for the abuse.......I won't blame you.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just goes to show that they can play defense when they really want to

  3. #3
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Blumatic
    Its like a drug. Feels good when you use it. Then reality hits like a ton of bricks....

    I just thought with the depressing state of Knick Knation, we can use this....

    If you liked it....Your Welcome.....

    If you want to kill me for the abuse.......I won't blame you.


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This video needs to be shown in the lockerroom before the next game just to show these guys how they can play if they play together.

  4. #4
    Member PaPZ187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    That was a great game, felt like it was months ago the way the Knicks have been playing lately.

    If we can get someone in here to make these guys accountable and play hard every night on the defensive end and add a big man or two, we would be pretty tough to beat.

  5. #5
    Superstar MSGhobo247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    794
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by PaPZ187
    That was a great game, felt like it was months ago the way the Knicks have been playing lately.

    If we can get someone in here to make these guys accountable and play hard every night on the defensive end and add a big man or two, we would be pretty tough to beat.
    Exactly... that's why I keep telling people to be patient.... we always say it this time of year but next year is truly going to be a good year. If we can stop this recent slide making the playoffs will also raise the confidence of this team to a new level.

  6. #6
    Member Knicksdabest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wade's reaction after the billups dagger 3 is priceless lmao.this game was great

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Loved how Bill Walker played in this game...
    With Shawn Williams finger messed up I would like to see him in the game at the start,,,,,,,,
    We will gel again.

  8. #8
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Loved how Bill Walker played in this game...
    With Shawn Williams finger messed up I would like to see him in the game at the start,,,,,,,,
    We will gel again.
    Bill Walker was a real impact in that game, the problem is he doesn't bring that kind of effort every night. So far he's looking very similar to the way he played vs. Miami tonight vs. Orlando. He's hustling out there, hitting his shots, playing defense. The inconsistency of effort level in our players is a major problem, w/o that we can never hope to be a top team in this league.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •