Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is this site so lame now?

Banned

Default Why is this site so lame now?

WTH happened? We are doing nothing but blaming blaming finger pointing and thrashing every knicks player instead of coming up with solutions.Threads used to be more detailed and meaningful instead of a "this guys a fraud" or "this member is a fraud" bull****.

Get a grip, this is a fans forum to express how our team is doing, how to make them better and updated news.Before we would have threads about how our teams practice went today or how we could build a championship tam but now it is repetitive threads about TRADING/FIRING/RELEASING players instead of any positive threads about how these players can get better and what not.We are eating our own team alive.

We have a thread about calling out another member personally? This is the #1 forum for knicks fans guys we have to act like we care about the team instead of personal selfish thoughts.The only thread that i can read without a headache is runningjumpers PG thread.

Seriously stop, i know im not a longtime respected member but come on this forum is turning into a slum of hatred instead of an optimistic fan site.

hey man thats just what us ny fans are.... complainers and name droppers

I agree with the personal attacks. It's basketball and we're a fan of the same team. Let's at least be mature with that.

I think alot of it was the influx of new posters and then the trade happened and results didn't so it became war, idk

Originally Posted by la2ny
    I think alot of it was the influx of new posters and then the trade happened and results didn't so it became war, idk
    Lol atleast were still cool!

Come on dude seriously relax. Sure name calling is dumb but it always has been and always will be a part of this and almost every other internet forum out there!

I can point you to a few threads on the front page that are cool straight away... The Gladiator thread, the inside the head of MDA thread, the ssol thread are all funny.

Also, we are 1-9... Of course there's gonna be negativity.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

The only thing that I have noticed is that the long time posters have stopped posting.

My post count/join date might not reflect this, but from my observances it seems like this is parallel with when "KnicksFanFromQueens1985" joined the board. He's really watered down the place. I don't like to call someone out by naming a name, but it's for the good of the message board.

Originally Posted by NY17
    My post count/join date might not reflect this, but from my observances it seems like this is parallel with when "KnicksFanFromQueens1985" joined the board. He's really watered down the place. I don't like to call someone out by naming a name, but it's for the good of the message board.
    Well talking about D'antoni in every thread will drive anyway crazy and make them not want to post.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    Well talking about D'antoni in every thread will drive anyway crazy and make them not want to post.
    Yeah, I don't agree with him with that stuff, but at least he tries. Never a bad thing to have a poster like him around.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

haha @ NYK17. He's not a Knicks fan I always ignore him but ONCE again he's a NJ Nets fan from TGG.Com (Jets message board). I don't acuse people for nothing. I seen exactly where we was bragging about joining this site (like 3 or 4 of the other NJ Net fans) over on TGG & quicky edited the post when he seen me talking about it over here. Real creep. Oh yeah, even though he was busted that still never stops him from quoting my every post to "prove just how wrong I really am" & attacking me every chance he gets. Funny coming from someone who ignores his post as a "Knicks fan" because he's a Nets fan & a sad excuse of a person. I left TGG for good when I joined here, to talk Knicks basketball & enjoy this team away from NJ net fans like this pathetic creep. Wanna call me out NJN17? I'll simply continue to expose you for what you are. A Nets fan who followed a Knicks fan to a Knicks site to ball bust.

If i' so horrible... Put me on IGNORE but oh yeah thats right... That defeats the whole purpose on why U joined

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    haha @ NYK17. He's not a Knicks fan I always ignore him but ONCE again he's a NJ Nets fan from TGG.Com (Jets message board). I don't acuse people for nothing. I seen exactly where we was bragging about joining this site (like 3 or 4 of the other NJ Net fans) over on TGG & quicky edited the post when he seen me talking about it over here. Real creep. Oh yeah, even though he was busted that still never stops him from quoting my every post to "prove just how wrong I really am" & attacking me every chance he gets. Funny coming from someone who ignores his post as a "Knicks fan" because he's a Nets fan & a sad excuse of a person. I left TGG for good when I joined here, to talk Knicks basketball & enjoy this team away from NJ net fans like this pathetic creep. Wanna call me out NJN17? I'll simply continue to expose you for what you are. A Nets fan who followed a Knicks fan to a Knicks site to ball bust.

If i' so horrible... Put me on IGNORE but oh yeah thats right... That defeats the whole purpose on why U joined
    I would elaborate on how I have no idea what the **** you're talking about, but I'm just too proud of you for typing a whole post not sucking MDA's dick to cause further harm to you.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

Thanks RunningJumper. I'll admit... I feed the fire to this whole MDA talk but lets be honest... The MDA hate has been going on during every thread (non MDA related) way before I joined this site.

His join date & the fact of the matter that joined SHORTLY after me to harp all over me, has nothing to do with the fact that I seen him posting with my own two eyes, as a Nets fan, bragging about the fact that he's posting as a Knicks fan over on TGG. Little did they know, because I wasn't posting anymore & still dont, but I was reading some of the stuff they were doing. When most of those other 4 or 5 Net fans got banned... I was talking back & forth with Rady sending him links & details proving that the people that got banned... Were ALL NJ Net fans. Now? With this NJN17 guy? I don't care enough to PM Rady about it. It's easy to ignore him & simply enjoy the insight you all add to this site. Forget the MDA talk... That coach was not the reason why I came here, fell into it. I enjoy everything else around here.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Thanks RunningJumper. I'll admit... I feed the fire to this whole MDA talk but lets be honest... The MDA hate has been going on during every thread (non MDA related) way before I joined this site.

His join date & the fact of the matter that joined SHORTLY after me to harp all over me, has nothing to do with the fact that I seen him posting with my own two eyes, as a Nets fan, bragging about the fact that he's posting as a Knicks fan over on TGG. Little did they know, because I wasn't posting anymore & still dont, but I was reading some of the stuff they were doing. When most of those other 4 or 5 Net fans got banned... I was talking back & forth with Rady sending him links & details proving that the people that got banned... Were ALL NJ Net fans. Now? With this NJN17 guy? I don't care enough to PM Rady about it. It's easy to ignore him & simply enjoy the insight you all add to this site. Forget the MDA talk... That coach was not the reason why I came here, fell into it. I enjoy everything else around here.
    Can I have a link to where I am supposedly posting from? I want to be able to fairly defend myself to not ruin my reputation on here like you have demonstrated how too.

yay... another thread has turned into a bitch slapping contest