Why is this site so lame now?

WTH happened? We are doing nothing but blaming blaming finger pointing and thrashing every knicks player instead of coming up with solutions.Threads used to be more detailed and meaningful instead of a "this guys a fraud" or "this member is a fraud" bull****.

Get a grip, this is a fans forum to express how our team is doing, how to make them better and updated news.Before we would have threads about how our teams practice went today or how we could build a championship tam but now it is repetitive threads about TRADING/FIRING/RELEASING players instead of any positive threads about how these players can get better and what not.We are eating our own team alive.

We have a thread about calling out another member personally? This is the #1 forum for knicks fans guys we have to act like we care about the team instead of personal selfish thoughts.The only thread that i can read without a headache is runningjumpers PG thread.

Seriously stop, i know im not a longtime respected member but come on this forum is turning into a slum of hatred instead of an optimistic fan site.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I agree with the personal attacks. It's basketball and we're a fan of the same team. Let's at least be mature with that.

la2ny

Starter
I think alot of it was the influx of new posters and then the trade happened and results didn't so it became war, idk :shrug:

smokes

Huge Member
Come on dude seriously relax. Sure name calling is dumb but it always has been and always will be a part of this and almost every other internet forum out there!

I can point you to a few threads on the front page that are cool straight away... The Gladiator thread, the inside the head of MDA thread, the ssol thread are all funny.

Also, we are 1-9... Of course there's gonna be negativity.

NY17

Benchwarmer
My post count/join date might not reflect this, but from my observances it seems like this is parallel with when "KnicksFanFromQueens1985" joined the board. He's really watered down the place. I don't like to call someone out by naming a name, but it's for the good of the message board.

la2ny

Starter
My post count/join date might not reflect this, but from my observances it seems like this is parallel with when "KnicksFanFromQueens1985" joined the board. He's really watered down the place. I don't like to call someone out by naming a name, but it's for the good of the message board.
Well talking about D'antoni in every thread will drive anyway crazy and make them not want to post.

haha @ NYK17. He's not a Knicks fan I always ignore him but ONCE again he's a NJ Nets fan from TGG.Com (Jets message board). I don't acuse people for nothing. I seen exactly where we was bragging about joining this site (like 3 or 4 of the other NJ Net fans) over on TGG & quicky edited the post when he seen me talking about it over here. Real creep. Oh yeah, even though he was busted that still never stops him from quoting my every post to "prove just how wrong I really am" & attacking me every chance he gets. Funny coming from someone who ignores his post as a "Knicks fan" because he's a Nets fan & a sad excuse of a person. I left TGG for good when I joined here, to talk Knicks basketball & enjoy this team away from NJ net fans like this pathetic creep. Wanna call me out NJN17? I'll simply continue to expose you for what you are. A Nets fan who followed a Knicks fan to a Knicks site to ball bust.

If i' so horrible... Put me on IGNORE but oh yeah thats right... That defeats the whole purpose on why U joined

NY17

Benchwarmer
haha @ NYK17. He's not a Knicks fan I always ignore him but ONCE again he's a NJ Nets fan from TGG.Com (Jets message board). I don't acuse people for nothing. I seen exactly where we was bragging about joining this site (like 3 or 4 of the other NJ Net fans) over on TGG & quicky edited the post when he seen me talking about it over here. Real creep. Oh yeah, even though he was busted that still never stops him from quoting my every post to "prove just how wrong I really am" & attacking me every chance he gets. Funny coming from someone who ignores his post as a "Knicks fan" because he's a Nets fan & a sad excuse of a person. I left TGG for good when I joined here, to talk Knicks basketball & enjoy this team away from NJ net fans like this pathetic creep. Wanna call me out NJN17? I'll simply continue to expose you for what you are. A Nets fan who followed a Knicks fan to a Knicks site to ball bust.

If i' so horrible... Put me on IGNORE but oh yeah thats right... That defeats the whole purpose on why U joined

I would elaborate on how I have no idea what the **** you're talking about, but I'm just too proud of you for typing a whole post not sucking MDA's dick to cause further harm to you.

Thanks RunningJumper. I'll admit... I feed the fire to this whole MDA talk but lets be honest... The MDA hate has been going on during every thread (non MDA related) way before I joined this site.

His join date & the fact of the matter that joined SHORTLY after me to harp all over me, has nothing to do with the fact that I seen him posting with my own two eyes, as a Nets fan, bragging about the fact that he's posting as a Knicks fan over on TGG. Little did they know, because I wasn't posting anymore & still dont, but I was reading some of the stuff they were doing. When most of those other 4 or 5 Net fans got banned... I was talking back & forth with Rady sending him links & details proving that the people that got banned... Were ALL NJ Net fans. Now? With this NJN17 guy? I don't care enough to PM Rady about it. It's easy to ignore him & simply enjoy the insight you all add to this site. Forget the MDA talk... That coach was not the reason why I came here, fell into it. I enjoy everything else around here.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Thanks RunningJumper. I'll admit... I feed the fire to this whole MDA talk but lets be honest... The MDA hate has been going on during every thread (non MDA related) way before I joined this site.

His join date & the fact of the matter that joined SHORTLY after me to harp all over me, has nothing to do with the fact that I seen him posting with my own two eyes, as a Nets fan, bragging about the fact that he's posting as a Knicks fan over on TGG. Little did they know, because I wasn't posting anymore & still dont, but I was reading some of the stuff they were doing. When most of those other 4 or 5 Net fans got banned... I was talking back & forth with Rady sending him links & details proving that the people that got banned... Were ALL NJ Net fans. Now? With this NJN17 guy? I don't care enough to PM Rady about it. It's easy to ignore him & simply enjoy the insight you all add to this site. Forget the MDA talk... That coach was not the reason why I came here, fell into it. I enjoy everything else around here.

Can I have a link to where I am supposedly posting from? I want to be able to fairly defend myself to not ruin my reputation on here like you have demonstrated how too.

Whats the point of a "link" when you already back tracked your steps & edited that post you made admitting you were NYK17 & to make it worse? Not even 10 mins after LETTING this site know your from TGG as a Nets fan posting here... You actually made a post on TGG saying "now he's saying NYK17 is from here" to yet again... Back track & hide under a rock as the busted Nets fan & sick person you really are & now? Your asking for a "link to that thread" to cover up & PROVE your not from TGG? It all adds up but it doesn't have to add up because I know the truth, know your a Nets fan & until you put me on ignore I'll continue to make it known in threads like these non Knicks related.

Watch this. NJN17.... Since I'm a horrid poster, please put me ignore or just NEVER quote me again & I'll do the same. Deal? Nope. That defeats your entire purpose on why you joined this site. Take care Nets fan & enjoy your season & little life.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
If this site has become lame recently, it's also because of the lame talk it generated in the past few weeks.. some of the posts in this thread are perfect examples.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If this site has become lame recently, it's also because of the lame talk it generated in the past few weeks.. some of the posts in this thread are perfect examples.

I heard that!

Whats the point of a "link" when you already back tracked your steps & edited that post you made admitting you were NYK17 & to make it worse? Not even 10 mins after LETTING this site know your from TGG as a Nets fan posting here... You actually made a post on TGG saying "now he's saying NYK17 is from here" to yet again... Back track & hide under a rock as the busted Nets fan & sick person you really are & now? Your asking for a "link to that thread" to cover up & PROVE your not from TGG? It all adds up but it doesn't have to add up because I know the truth, know your a Nets fan & until you put me on ignore I'll continue to make it known in threads like these non Knicks related.

Watch this. NJN17.... Since I'm a horrid poster, please put me ignore or just NEVER quote me again & I'll do the same. Deal? Nope. That defeats your entire purpose on why you joined this site. Take care Nets fan & enjoy your season & little life.

^

The chief source of it all. He brought it with him and he adds fuel to it. The guy's a moron. GTFO, KFFQ. Rady's too much of a lovely dude to flag your constant ish.

Since his joining, not only has the site been below its high standard, so has our team!

iSaYughh

Starter
Rady calling it like it is.

Agree w Smokes, too..."name calling". Like profanity, there can be an art to it, and style.

You don't have to engage in the trenches to be a premium poster...but those that do, and can combine real insight n enuff respect for the site to back down n make it a ceaseless dick measuring contest....Add a unique quality to the site.

This place has always been kept honest by fire; produces steel.

IMHO...the anti MDA stuff is the cause of much, if not all, excessive "lameness". Yaya...Not the initial wave of it, r any of the posters who were skeptics n elaborated and maintained original points n thoughts...But a new crew of ppl bandwagoned that shit, w/o the style n originality, and the site got saturated in a feeding frenzy, which in turn caused amreaction itself.

Crunch time tho, our team stinks worse than Riker's bathroom stalls as its playing, and this losing streak came at a *horrible* time.

It'll change, and even at the "worst", this site has tons of premium threads and posters.

TakMan

Rotation player

Crazy 8's I know you don't particularly like knicksfanfromqueens, but have a read of this guy's post. It's blatantly a post aimed at shit stirring. I particularly find his last sentence to be priceless:

"I don't like to call someone out by naming a name, but it's for the good of the message board"

Pathetic.

Agree or disagree with knicksfanfromqueens opinions (his posts in favour of D'Antoni are not more than many of those that post against him), this NY17 guy seems dodgy to say the least and I think you're allowing your inherent disapproval of knicksfanfromqueens get the better of your judgement.