New York Giants Talk

fender0577

Rotation player
LOL, it was the first football game I've ever watched, great game as for an NFL noob, however commercials and clock stops were killing me, still can't figure out how is that possible that a 4 x 15 minutes game takes around 3.5 hour...
They usually don't, but half time and 3 million dollar commercials will do that...GO G-MEM!!!!!

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Hah, srry dude, missed this post. I'd have def wagered ya :beer:
Heh. Be glad you didn't or you would've lost.:teeth: (Pats managed to lead at the end of 2nd & 3rd :aplause:, just not at the end of 4th.:happydrunks:)

Can someone tell me why just Eli gets the MVP award though? (I think I remember Ward and Roethlisberger celebrating together in SB40) Super Mario's Mushroom Miracle Catch aside (and some crucial Cruz control and hilarious carries by Bear Pascoe), I thought Tuck was a bigger deal -- he was everywhere (usually on top of Brady) including that nasty Safety at the start of the game. (Going over the numbers... hey, Tynes scored 1/3 of the G-men's points!)

On a funny note, Brady's arm candy was swearing at his teammates' dropped balls.

Last edited:

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Heh. Be glad you didn't or you would've lost.:teeth: (Pats managed to lead at the end of 2nd & 3rd :aplause:, just not at the end of 4th.:happydrunks:)

Can someone tell me why just Eli gets the MVP award though? (I think I remember Ward and Roethlisberger celebrating together in SB40) Super Mario's Mushroom Miracle Catch aside (and some crucial Cruz control and hilarious carries by Bear Pascoe), I thought Tuck was a bigger deal -- he was everywhere (usually on top of Brady) including that nasty Safety at the start of the game. (Going over the numbers... hey, Tynes scored 1/3 of the G-men's points!)

On a funny note, Brady's arm candy was swearing at his teammates' dropped balls.
I love my giants... Ownership lays back and let's the football guys they hired like GM Jerry Reese head scout Marc Ross and those guys along with Coughlin run the show.... I wish Dolan woulda let Donnie run the show so he would still be here...

At least one of my franchises is doing business the right way... Giants are the classiest organization in pro sports

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Giants are the classiest organization in pro sports.
LOL, maybe in pro sports in the US... but this is actually part of a bigger problem of egocentrism of America, like other sports than US sports don't exist or like being US champions means being world champions, which is just BS.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
LOL, maybe in pro sports in the US... but this is actually part of a bigger problem of egocentrism of America, like other sports than US sports don't exist or like being US champions means being world champions, which is just BS.

they only play in the US, but its virtually every great football player from the world, which means far more than stamping a passport between games.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I understand NFL, because there are very few countries where a pro American football competition exists, but NBA or NHL? I could say soccer Champions League teams attract the best players from all over the world, but we never call ther Champions League winner the world champions, because we know that there are other soccer competitions outside Europe.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
you wont hear americans calling stanley cup winners world champs cause you wont hear americans that care about hockey lol. and idk about basketball i guess there are respectable leagues out there but still when theres a star there the talk is when/where hes gonna play in the nba.

and yea, soccer is europes sport. i know like 3 mls fans.

Anyone here went to the Giants parade?

I'm not in NY atm unfortunately, otherwise I would have been there, no doubt!

I love the Giants :thumbsup:

Reppin my Justin Tuck 91 primos:

2jnmy55p.jpg

de4dpz57.jpg