How 'bout a break from reality and enjoy this for 10 minutes....

STAT1

Starter
Its like a drug. Feels good when you use it. Then reality hits like a ton of bricks....

I just thought with the depressing state of Knick Knation, we can use this....

If you liked it....Your Welcome.....

If you want to kill me for the abuse.......I won't blame you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzZUh7v1tg&feature=related

This video needs to be shown in the lockerroom before the next game just to show these guys how they can play if they play together.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
That was a great game, felt like it was months ago the way the Knicks have been playing lately.

If we can get someone in here to make these guys accountable and play hard every night on the defensive end and add a big man or two, we would be pretty tough to beat.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
That was a great game, felt like it was months ago the way the Knicks have been playing lately.

If we can get someone in here to make these guys accountable and play hard every night on the defensive end and add a big man or two, we would be pretty tough to beat.

Exactly... that's why I keep telling people to be patient.... we always say it this time of year but next year is truly going to be a good year. If we can stop this recent slide making the playoffs will also raise the confidence of this team to a new level.

skisloper

Starter
Loved how Bill Walker played in this game...
With Shawn Williams finger messed up I would like to see him in the game at the start,,,,,,,,
We will gel again.

STAT1

Starter
Loved how Bill Walker played in this game...
With Shawn Williams finger messed up I would like to see him in the game at the start,,,,,,,,
We will gel again.

Bill Walker was a real impact in that game, the problem is he doesn't bring that kind of effort every night. So far he's looking very similar to the way he played vs. Miami tonight vs. Orlando. He's hustling out there, hitting his shots, playing defense. The inconsistency of effort level in our players is a major problem, w/o that we can never hope to be a top team in this league.