THANK YOU ISIAH!!! GO NEW KNICKS!!!

easyrider

Rookie
hey there everyone,

i'm french but a long time knicks fan. it was a pleasure to watch the 94's team with starks (my favourite player), ewing, oakley, mason... then the 99's team with spree, houston, lj, camby... and i was pretty depressed about at the same time last year when spree was trade for kvh to see how the former president destructed the team... but isiah thomas came and he rebuilt a real good team... i liked him as player, now i see he's a great president! when we compare the players of last year and now at the same time, it's almost hell to paradise!

you're very lucky the one's who are in new york to be able to go to the stadium to watch and support this team... pride came back in nyc! i been only once in nyc in 96 but i could'nt have some tickets (it was the playoffs) i hope i'll could come here one day to support stephon and the knicks!

(sorry for my english and if i'm saying some stuff very common for you, but even if i understand nothing about some things like the nba contracts or realities, you can talk to me about something about france or french basketball if you want!)

all the best, nico.

JJtheKnick

Starter
wow i never knew the knicks had such a big fan bass all around the world. and i to have to say thank you and i think i speak for everyone here when i say nobody can do a better job then isiah did. we still have soo much more to come and i feel so comfortable with him behind the wheel i wouldent want anybody else running this show.

so thank you isiah you have giving all of us knicks fans something to cheer and be happy about.
:gony:

easyrider

Rookie
yes they're knicks fans in france!
it was pretty difficult to support them here because a lot of french liked jordan and the bulls... but i never changed my mind, knicks forever!
i hope tony parker, florent pietrus, boris diaw or even joachim noah (very good nyc high school player) will come one day to the knicks aswell, but most of all, that isiah and stephon will bring back the title to new york!!!

:hump:

easyrider

Rookie
eh ouais! invasion du site!!! :)

mai bon moi j'compren rien à tou leur truc de contra et de trade... :lol:

go knicks blast them all!!! :twisted:

6thman

Benchwarmer
ahahah rady ;)

Salut les gars, mon j'viens de Belgique!!

I've only been a knicks fan since 2/3 years!!
I almost don't know anything about the knicks in the 90' but we'll have a new area these years because we're gonna win some titles ;)
ISIAH WE LOVE YOU

Actually there are only two players left from Layden ( H2O and Anderson), KT has been resigned by Isiah...
THANKS FOR IT ;) ;) ;) ;)

GO KNICKS

easyrider

Rookie
from september my ass is gonna be in australia :p
but i keep on follow the knicks and i'll bring my john starks jersey to represent!!! :hump:

vince

Rookie
Damn I didn't know there were so many french fans around here :afro:
Hey easyrider if you have any questions about trades and contracts don't hesitate to ask ;)

i have proud to say that i am a knicks fan, especially after isiam thomas has became the manager of the knicks.

the guy simply put the team in the map, and take us to the playoffs.

i hope that next year we get even better, and why not, go longer in the playoffs??????

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
LOL!!! You guys know your history in France,how do you see knick games?I'm 5minutes from NYC so I watch 70-75 games ayr. on MSG.I also try to got to at least 3 games if my schedule allows me.How do you guys keep up?

easyrider

Rookie
canal + and george eddy shows nba games, last years sadly not many of the knicks (more of the nets and the pacers, urgghh...), internet, 5majeur magazine... it's pretty hard do!!! :rolling:
at the starks-ewing period, they showed more knicks games, it was cool... :afro:

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
FRANCE !

Hey salut les gas !!! c trop fun des francais fan des knicks !! je me sens moins seul ! enfin !

easyrider, je crois que je suis exactement comme toi, mon joueur préféré c starks(d ou mon login), je suis mega fan des knicks depuis 1993 ( j avais 10 ans), j'ai sérré la main a george eddy y 6 ans et je lui ais parlé aussi !

c trop fort d avoir des francais ici sur ce forum, je me croyais seul en france a suuporté les knicks !

Vince 6thman, easyrider, mais ca fait bcp de francophone tout ca ! si vous voulais mon adresse msn, c'est : [email protected] on pourrai parler si vous voulez des knicks ou d autres chose de basket.... enfin en tous les cas :
VE LA FRANCE, VIVE LES USA, VIVE LES KNICKS, VIVE STARKS EWING et MASON ! VIVE CE FORUM.

jespere vous parler plus souvent les gas.
nico ( apparement easyrider tu t appelles nicolas aussi !)

Sorry guys for the post in french but its so great to find french knicks' fan !!
+++

easyrider

Rookie
salut starksboy,

moi aussi j'ai rencontré george eddy, à une séance de dédicace avec mitch richmond :)

sinon pour nou différencier moi lance amstrong je deteste (et le vélo aussi), j'lui aurai bien balancé une tomate sur le tour :lol: et j'aim pa beaucou de choses chez les ricain (leur gouvernemen, leur mentalité, leur culture... mai je pense que beaucou d'américains pensent la mèm chose aussi), ceci dit j'adore les knicks et beaucoup de choses aussi aux usa :)

à plus :hoops: