Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

KingofNy

Starter
You guys are reading too much into Melo's comments..

His reaction was more incredulous that Tina dumbass would ask him a question like that.

His gave this look like "I'm not about to get baited.."

Exactly.... He didn't want to slip up and hate on his coach after a win...You know he wanted to but that's what we're here for. ;)

KingCharles34

All Star
Great game last night, Carmelo is as talented as anyone else in the NBA and he proved he could be an elite defender if he really wanted to....Im just hoping he keeps playing like this.

As for what Melo said after the game about D'antoni, im not the biggest MD fan but lol @ some of yall taking it seriously. Stop it slimes!!!! :barf:

Even a non MDA supporter such as Starbury made it know that you all (last night) were trying to make something out of nothing...

Last night, after the game, having to read some of those false comments were laughable.

We all know what you coach haters had to say after the game, but now that it's the next day... Can someone post links of the NY media making it "known" that Melo "called his coach out last night"? Because as we all know, if Melo REALLY called Mike D'Antoni out... ESPN, NY media & this message board would all be full of "Melo bashing his coach" type of talk. The sports media would never allow a player to call out the fans, another player or his head coach without making it KNOWN.

Now that the smoke has cleared & you've been proven wrong by the sports media (who jumps on anything & everything like sharks feeding off of white on rice) can some of you, or @ least one of you... Post me a link to an actual sports writer talking about Melo throwing MDA under the bus? I'd seriously appreciate it.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Thats what happens when you play defense and when you out hustle ur opponent. You WIN.

Great win. And Jared Jeffries must be out of his mind. J. Rich shoots a three to freaking tie the game with seconds left, and Jeffries just looks at it??
Thats insane.

You see guys, Carmelo can actually be a very good defender, if hes being pushed to play that way. :)