Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

Umm... Either your putting words in my mouth or your confusing me with another poster or just making up lies to make yourself feel better about life in general.

I never ONCE stated that MDA's defensive coaching allowed players to "not give 100% effort". Please find a quote or a link before believing your own lies bro.

It's sad that a supporter of a head coach can't even make a post asking for defensive intensity from our two superstars making about 40M combined..... Without getting attacked all because x supports the coach while y doesn't. It's became a hatred around here. Nice insight you added to the gameday thread though. Out of all the things you could have talked about, you went out of your way to try & correct another fan with story telling.

My bad. You're absolutely right. It wasn't you...

It just sucks we've yet to put it all together you know. We hold a team to 18 points & fail to score 20+. It's a work in progress but I'm glad to see us play with effort no matter what the score board reads.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That's our offense in attack mode off a make. That's the essence of SSOL.

Amare got to the rim before the D could set up and got a foul out of it.

And thnx for making it known it wasn't me... Not trying to get called out for every pro-comment I make about the team because of my coach support lol so come on Knicks... Lets head into the half with a good 6-8 point lead then come out strong starting the 3rd to go up 12+ & continie to D-Up from there!

I agree with that Walker post. Dude is really giving it his all on defense.

Just like we've all seen Toney Douglas & later on the rookie Mozgov both start to gain much more playing time this year... I think Bill Walker is the next one to start gaining mins from our bench rotation on a consistant basis. It's all about developing young talents, and it's now it's looking like Walker is well on his way to developing into a productive piece for the future of our Knicks rotation.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I've seen this too much though I bet the Knicks blow this lead at some point :/

you'd think that based on the recent past... but this effort i'm seeing looks like it'll be sustained for the duration.

the effort to close out on shooters on the perimeter has been much better, which is definitely a good sign..

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I'm just preparing for it dude not trying to be negative. What is the H in GTFO? Hater or what? lol

Th OH means outa here!!! ANyway, i agree with rono, you have to close out on shooters and get a hand in the face. The help D is all over th court too, we will pull this W out.

Plus they have no point, arnas in foul trouble, nelson out, and duhon... Well he's duhon, plus he jus injured a finger. Legoooo Knicks

oshi

Benchwarmer
I've always seen Anthony Carter as a joke player (I adapted the Nuggets as my #2 team for a playoff team to root for awhile back so I've seen him a lot) but he's been bringing some hustle this game once again, good to see. Walker is a great shooter man he should get more minutes. Carmelo shouldn't be shooting these 3s.

SoCal KnicksFan

Benchwarmer
Completely different team tonight. Playing with passion on defense, along with great ball movement. I love seeing STAT taking it to the basket the way he has tonight. Walker making the most of his burn time. Also not just bringing the ball down and chucking up a quick trey. Bottom line is this team is playing great and hell I might even hold hands with MDA and sing Kumbaya!!!

oshi

Benchwarmer
Somebody get this troll outta here.

I aint no troll man, been lurking on here past few days just got privileges to post. Damn dude. Sorry sometimes the Knicks are painful for me to watch. I can't get high watching till I see more.