Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I aint no troll man, been lurking on here past few days just got privileges to post. Damn dude. Sorry sometimes the Knicks are painful for me to watch. I can't get high watching till I see more.

I kinda agree w this. He's just keeping his expectations low. Makes a loss hurt less.. Can't blame him.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
loved the way that quarter went other then the 3 or 4 trip where chauncey and melo just stopped and shot with 20 seconds left on the shotclock but other then that it was great d and some good solid offense.

Good defensive half. Too many 3's though. We need to cut that down. The entire team seemed to play inspired. Keep it up in the 2nd half and we should win going away...

TakMan

Rotation player
4 points for Dwight. This is gonna be the key in the second half. If the Knicks can limit him, they've got a good chance. Think the refs are very protective of him though. Every time he loses the ball they seem to call a foul.

I agree with Fields having to learn to become a better overall peremeter defender because as a rookie, his defensive potential goes through the roof. That the reason why I'm all for signing either Shane Battier or Tayshaun Prince as potential free agents. Improve our peremeter defense & show Fields a thing or two about GREAT defense.

We can't afford to come out sluggish during the 3rd. Intensity & hustle is a must. Would love to head into the 4th with an 8-12 point lead & D-UP from there on out!

Well, I gotta run to the store for the wifey & should be back in less than 20-25 mins please give me score updates every 5 mins lol I'll be reading on my cell phone & better be back by the start of the 4th!

I agree with Fields having to learn to become a better overall peremeter defender because as a rookie, his defensive potential goes through the roof. That the reason why I'm all for signing either Shane Battier or Tayshaun Prince as potential free agents. Improve our peremeter defense & show Fields a thing or two about GREAT defense.

We can't afford to come out sluggish during the 3rd. Intensity & hustle is a must. Would love to head into the 4th with an 8-12 point lead & D-UP from there on out!
I would LOVE to have Tayshaun Prince but he's getting 11mil per year and we would be in cap hell/without a center if we signed him.But i think Battier is more likely to come here,maybe he will take a paycut from his 7mil and sign for a 4mil?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Billups is actually running this offense somewhat competently tnite. :peace::peace:

Last edited:

STAT1

Starter
Much better effort on the D tonight, but still struggling to get shots. Our perimeter shooting has been way off again. When that happens we're up doodoo's creek without a paddle on most nights.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Melo... goin to work on these dudes from midrange..

His one dribble pull-up goin left or right is just pretty.

Yup. Just like I stated before the game... When a player of Melo's star status actually states that it's a do or die type of must win game...

A) I was expecting nothing but 100% effort

&

B) Was confident Melo would play his heart out tonight.

Man... I know we've been struggling but come playoff time the intensity level rises & this Knicks team can shock. It's all about effort though something these players do not do on a consistant basis. Lets hope tonight is a sign of things to come