Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

KingofNY did you just watching last year man?

Ewing of 6 years ago? Last I heard 99 was over 10 years ago & the Ewing that I GREW UP WATCHING hasn't been in his prime since about 95-96... A good 10 years after he was drafted in 1985. What Ewing of 6 years ago were you talking about man? Come on... Dwight Howard is a great center & will go down as an all time great Center by staying healthy. To judge every player, not just Knick players... But to say Howard isn't a GREAT center than seriously means you'll never be happy or even content with any good-to-great upgrade from here on out.

STAT1

Starter
Could not agree more and I love it. This is what I envisioned when we got him. This may be our Knicks breakout game!!!!!!!

You never know, sometimes all it takes is a big win to start a nice winning streak. Look at the body language right now, guys are rooting for each other, their spirits are up, Melo has his arm around TD everything is looking good right now. If this game catapults this team people will look back at Melo's performance tonight as a turning point.

STAT1

Starter
Who says Melo's selfish? That's what you call TEAM BALL right there fellas! What a dish off! We got this.

KingofNy

Starter
KingofNY did you just watching last year man?

Ewing of 6 years ago? Last I heard 99 was over 10 years ago & the Ewing that I GREW UP WATCHING hasn't been in his prime since about 95-96... A good 10 years after he was drafted in 1985. What Ewing of 6 years ago were you talking about man? Come on... Dwight Howard is a great center & will go down as an all time great Center by staying healthy. To judge every player, not just Knick players... But to say Howard isn't a GREAT center than seriously means you'll never be happy or even content with any good-to-great upgrade from here on out.

LOL I've been watching longer than you've probably been born. Go back and read what I wrote. I said Howard is the best Center in the league right now but he would get destroyed by the legendary Centers of the past. Get your reading glasses checked. The Centers of today don't even come close to comparing to them.