Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What happened to the CLUELESS fans harping ALL over MDA's every move on a night we're playing tough defense all because he was giving Melo a BREATHER for the stretch run of the 4th... After playing with 100% heart & energy tonight?

Some are honestly pathetic the way they look @ the game of basketball. It's a hatred & it floods every other thread including a good gameday thread

I've never experienced such extravagant bitch mode until you joined this site.

You're a menstrual wench.

Clearly you're uneducated.

Emotions run your mind.

Worst poster here.

*Apologies to those who don't like the hate I throw at the resident retards. I just honestly can't stand it.

STAT1

Starter
JARED JEFFRIES WTF WAS THAT?!?! Defensive stopper my ass! Get this scrub off my Knicks, I can't stand this guy!

KingofNy

Starter
Another genius move by Dumbtoni... All we had to do is foul and the game is ours. He puts the game in JJ's hands...LO F*CKING L. :boohoo:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Jesus!
facepalm2.gif

When you're up 3, you foul.

****!

oshi

Benchwarmer
Yeah man I'd foul there esp against them they got 3 pt guys everywhere, that's what I do when I play 2k man, pisses people off

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
passssssss the balll.. i cant be mad because of how well he played but damn son get the ball outta your hands with the whole team defending you.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;170960 said:
Jesus!
facepalm2.gif

When you're up 3, you foul.

****!

That's one thing I'll never understand about our coach. He honestly believes you don't foul in that situation. It's just crazy.

STAT1

Starter
I'm seriously feeling violent right now I better chill, time to look at some boobies to calm my nerves. Hope this team can pull it out in OT. Jeffries if I could punch you in the face right now I would.

Wargames

Starter
Dammit Jefferies. How did he think having his hands down was good 3pt defense and Sheldon Williams is out dammit.