Knicks V Nets - Wed March 30

TakMan

Rotation player
Jeffries sucks dick.. never give him credit..

Ok how bout this. Jeffries sucked less than usual tonight...

Seriously him and Anthony though, lifted the defence in the 2nd half. This team can defend, so why do they choose not to unless they're with their backs against the wall, or playing a 50+ team.

F*ck it, I'm off to bed.

Side Note: Did anyone catch Phil Weber ripping into Amare comin gout of the time out after he let Dwill drive in unmolested? I almost came watching that.. Would've been better from Dantoni

Seriously him and Anthony though, lifted the defence in the 2nd half. This team can defend, so why do they choose not to unless they're with their backs against the wall, or playing a 50+ team.

F*ck it, I'm off to bed.
Jeffries is the reason the Nets were winning in the first place,he looked lost guarding Brook Lopez.But i got to admit he did step it up a little bit in the second half.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Getting only 1 rebound is why you don't have 2 billboards in NYC...STAT.

Phil Weber ripped into him. This is unacceptable by Amare. He gets 9 rebounds per game. Give me my 9 or 7 at least. Not ONE.

Won't say its a good game. because its the Nets.

But a win is a win.

Chauncey you gonna kill me.

F*ck it, I'm off to bed.
It because of MDA,he doesn't hold his star players accountable and it doesn't help when he's not much of a defensive guru himself.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
told you guys dont give up on chauncey, he took 3 bad shots but besides those he was lights out, believe me he can put up 30 a game since he is the best in the NBA at drawing fouls in different situations, when his 3 gets back on track melo wont have to put up 39 for us to win.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Still wanna compain about the coach resting & giving a player in Carmelo (who's played with 100% effort once again) a breather for the stretch & CLUTCH run of the 4th Q? Ahaha clueless at it's worst.

+1 Thank you!!! Did you see Melo's post game interview??? All he talked about was picking up his teamates on the DEFENSIVE end of the floor...

KingCharles34

All Star
Its time for KnicksChick to go in on Jeffries again....I wanna see her in another video :)

Wow @ Melo, Billups, and Stat combining for 95 points they beasted!!! and nice D by Shelden Williams again Im startin to like this dude (no candice parker)

smokes

Huge Member
told you guys dont give up on chauncey, he took 3 bad shots but besides those he was lights out, believe me he can put up 30 a game since he is the best in the NBA at drawing fouls in different situations, when his 3 gets back on track melo wont have to put up 39 for us to win.

I agree and I've always been backing Chauncey too... How quickly people forget... It was only 2 years ago he was traded from Detroit and remember what a shit team they turned into even with AI in return...

This is the dude we want starting for us next year and continuing to mentor Toney Douglas. You know this dude mentored both Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook over the past summer right? Look how both of their seasons went this year!

I'm hoping we can reach some kind of deal whereby we buy him out and then offer him somewhere in the region of 5-7 million over a few years, that way he's actually making 8-10 million this year with the buyout (down from 14) and will continue to make 5+ for the next few years. I'm praying we do this.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;171624 said:
Shame that it was necessary. 16 offensive rebounds is inexcusable. STAT may have strained his vagina in the 1st.

exactly lol he looked like a petite woman who just lost her virginity to shaq...1 rebound for a 6'10 PF is inexusable!!! Thats Charlie Vilanueva status :eek:hboy: