Knicks V Nets - Wed March 30

CoolClyde

Looks like Williams is out tonight which is great news. With or without Williams we're expected to win. Without D-Will running the show? Keep Lopez under 22 & we win by 15 maybe 20+. This game should seriously be over heading into the 4th while showing NJ they have no hope heading into the half.
Don't forget ex-Leaker Jordan "Now I'm A" Farmar.
Another mad-excellent PG who can slice and dice, dish and swish in the porous paint.
jordanfarmar_ani.gif

Good. D-Will is playing tonight & thats exactly how I want it.

Lets see our defense defend one of the greatest PG's in the game tonight. The Nets are horrible but it's not easy defending a duo of D-Will & Lopez for 4 quarters strong.

Lets play with the same defensive intensity as we did in MIA, ORL etc & we should win this game by 15-27 points. We should seriously steam roll NJ tonight.

Also, would like to see if Williams is rusty after missing so many consecutive games. If he's rusty it'll just remind me that Billups is still shaking off the rust & he'll be back to Billups in no time. If D-Will puts up 22, 12 & 4... I'll then start to worry about Billups because both D-Will & Billups are in the same situation (minus the age factor). Both playing for new teams after missing plenty of time with an injury.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hubie Brown slapping this team in the face with reality right now.

"If you've lost 18 games to -.500 teams, it's because of your defence's inconsistency - we need to look in to what's going on in practice."

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Stop shooting threes already what is thisss... A PracticeEe??

this coach is crazy for allowing that.

Wheres the defense that we showed last game ?

If we dont win the next four games we might not make the playoffs. Then what?

I think we're the only team that can let a player score 16 on us and not double team him. God MDA is such a genius :barf:

EDIT: Where the hell is Turiaf?