Knicks V Nets - Wed March 30

See... 1 point game like that ahaha @ the people who quit EVERY night during these gameday threads (no matter the score or team). Unless NY is winning, 50% of these guys quit like QVG. It's nice when you see fans who understand basketball is a HIGH scoring sport (no sport scores as many post as basketball) & A) every team makes a run. B) every defense either bends or breaks & C) Every offense either struggles or cools down. Some fans are what have you done for me lately but to make it worse... It's what have you done during the 1st Quarter. If you cant at least believe or have faith there is NO point in watching sports unless you wanna be angry 24/365. Thats that now lets win this game NY & show these guys what heart, fight & comeback ability is ALL about in todays NBA & sports world. Teams feel eachother out during the 1st half but games are won during the 2nd & OT periods.

You don't take Amare out of the game when he's our best overall PF on both the offensive & defensive aspects of the game. Only way you take Amare out is for a breather not to "bench" our only consistant rebounder on the boards & BIG who not only contest's shots but also blocks em.

We have the momentum, it's the 4th Q, it's a close game, we have home court advantage @ home in MSG with some die hard fans. If I still lived in NY... I'd be at 75% of our home games, even if I'd have to take the cheapest tickets in town. Cant wait for next year when I'm back in Queens, working the AM shift & on the subway to Manhattan most nights after work.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
You don't take Amare out of the game when he's our best overall PF on both the offensive & defensive aspects of the game. Only way you take Amare out is for a breather not to "bench" our only consistant rebounder on the boards & BIG who not only contest's shots but also blocks em.

We have the momentum, it's the 4th Q, it's a close game, we have home court advantage @ home in MSG with some die hard fans. If I still lived in NY... I'd be at 75% of our home games, even if I'd have to take the cheapest tickets in town. Cant wait for next year when I'm back in Queens, working the AM shift & on the subway to Manhattan most nights after work.

WTF? He doesnt contest shots, box out, or consistently rebound. He is not playing up to par, I dont care who he is, get him out if he aint playin like he wanna win.

You see he picked up a cheap 5th foul for no reasn, no to mention got scored on by humphries off a pump fake... When he comes back in, hope hes ready! Sheldon is balling

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

There's this rule in the NBA where you are eliminated from the game if you have 6 fouls.

Amar'e has 5. That's 1 less than 6, 2 more than 4, 5 more than I and if you times it by 10 it equals 60.