The Beverage guy who twists the cap off the Bottle of soda at MSG is a FRAUD

Do I have to sneak in a soda cap now? Im walking around the whole game with an open sprite!!!!! by the 4th quarter if i havent spilled it on the gentlemen in front of me its flat as hell!

No ones gona throw a soda cap at Andrew Bogut!!!!!!! I will sign a statment saying if i ever throw a soda cap at andrew Bogut Ill go to 12 Nets games!

KBlack25

Starter
They are concerned about throwing debris on the court...though if they were so concerned with debris, why give the bottle? Seems to me a bottle would be more dangerous than the cap...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
They are concerned about throwing debris on the court...though if they were so concerned with debris, why give the bottle? Seems to me a bottle would be more dangerous than the cap...

It makes it dangerous when you throw a full capped bottle since it holds weight.

iJoe

Rotation player
You can always just chuck an old cell phone at Le Bon Bon if you really need something that would hurt :)

Its so silly that they treat everyone like kids.... If we really wanted to hurt someone, we could manage it despite not having a bottle cap, but hey... its like checking shoes at the airport I guess.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
It makes it dangerous when you throw a full capped bottle since it holds weight.

haha ik isnt that obvious to everyone... the people at msg dont care about the cap... and after the incident at the palace i think they will continue to do what they do, and you will continue to drink a 5$ soda