How many Knicks jersey does everyone have?

I got

Latrell Spreewel Away jersey stiched
Alan Houston Orange with blue trim stitched
Ewing white home Jersey stitched
Alan Houston Away jersey stitched
Bernard King stitched Away jersey by Mitchell and Ness
Stoudemire orange and black stitched jersey
David Lee Away jersey stitched
Stephon Marbury home jersey
Jamal Crawford away jersey screen printed
Nate Robinson Away jersey stitched
Carmelo Anthony stitched away jersey

I only have 4 and two of em are retired. Ewing & Starks are both on the shelf.

Have two authentic jerseys. Sprewell in blue & Toney Douglas in white. I'm a big time FSU fan & seen Douglas develope over night. Couldn't pass up his jersey. When we're in blue I'm sporting the Spree jersey. When we're in white? I'm rocking TD23.

Thinking about getting a custom jersey made. I know of a spot in the mall that can stitch the numbers & letters on to perfection. Pretty sure I could find an authentic jersey on ebay, for a good price, without both the numbers & letters.

The Jersey number will read as 007. On some James Bond type shit.

The jersey name will read as "STAT n MELO".

Should the jersey # be 007 or 17?

I'd do 17.

And I was thinking Bout getting a Custom home white jersey that said Melo on the back.

My fav cousin goes to FSU. He's a big TDog fan.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Home Jerseys'

Ewing
Starks
Oak
Mason
Harper
Ward
Thomas K
Wilkins
McDaniel
STAT
Felton - damn it
Lee - damn it
Melo on the way

And I almost rigged myself a Mozgov as he was my fave player. Thank God I did not!

Away Jerseys' Just the 2 - Ewing and Sprewell.

I also have....

Knicks Slippers, undies, neck tie, sweat bands, warm ups AND, last but not least, a tattoo to precise scale of Patrick Ewing's arm on my penis.

Crazy⑧s;171682 said:
Home Jerseys'

Ewing
Starks
Oak
Mason
Harper
Ward
Thomas K
Wilkins
McDaniel
STAT
Felton - damn it
Lee - damn it
Melo on the way

And I almost rigged myself a Mozgov as he was my fave player. Thank God I did not!

Away Jerseys' Just the 2 - Ewing and Sprewell.

I also have....

Knicks Slippers, undies, neck tie, sweat bands, warm ups AND, last but not least, a tattoo to precise scale of Patrick Ewing's arm on my penis.

Why would you get A Felton lol and like the Ward jersey I dont know anyone with a Ward.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Why would you get A Felton lol and like the Ward jersey I dont know anyone with a Ward.

At 30 years old, I think I'm one of the senior citizens on here! Hence the Older jerseys. I loved Charlie Ward's D. Tim Hardaway quoted him as the toughest PG in the league behind Gary Payton.

We have a DontForgetDerekHarper on here.

We must never forget Charlie Ward when he was a top his game.

la2ny

Starter
Sadly I have not been able to afford jerseys to build a collection of them. I do have a All Black with white stitching Carmelo Jersey though :(

Sage

Rotation player
Away Ewing and Sprewell jersey. My fave though is the Starks home jersey, although it doesn't fit anymore.

I normally rock Knicks warmups and the likes these days as I can actually wear them, not a fan of wearing a jersey out and about when you're not actually going to a game.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Latrell Sprewell White
Latrell Sprewell Blue
Marcus Camby White
Marcus Camby Blue
Allan Houston Blue
Larry Johnson White
Stephon Marbury White
Stephon Marbury All Black
Antonio McDyess White
Jamal Crawford Blue
Chris Duhon Blue
David Lee White
Danilo Gallinari White
Nate Robinson Blue
Willis Reed Throwback

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I got:

Addias Ewing away jersey
Frazier away throwback Authentic
Sprewell home Authentic
STAT home Authentic

I want to buy a Melo authentic

Oakley away
Mason Away
Starks Home/Away
Houston Away
Camby Home
Ewing Away
DEREK MOFO HARPERRRRRR HOME

I REPEAT

DERERRREREREREREREREKKKKK HARRPEERPEPRPERPERPERRRRRR

p0nder

Starter
I've only had 4 jerseys in my life.

3 of 'em are Knicks
Spreewell Blue
Ewing White
and now Amar'e Blue
(The 4th was Terrel Owens #81 when he was with the 49ers)

All authentic, bought from the NBA shop.
Gonna get Melo for next season, probably in White so i can rock #1 and #7 on home and away games.

I also have a TON of knicks gear. Hoodies, fitted caps, gym bag, hell i even got one of those knicks Snuggies. I rep knicks all over the globe. I've talked to knicks fans all over, from Newfoundland, to Vancouver, to The arctic, to Texas (yes texas has knicks fans!) to Tennessee, to England, to South Africa. Someone always comments on a piece of the gear. It used to get laughs and snickers but now it commands respect.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Just bought the authentic Melo home jersey from Models with 20% off so the jersey was only $199.00 great price! Use promo code: MOD2ASI329

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Replica or authentic?

I bought: http://www.modells.com/product/inde...=D-StorePrice-MOD&cp=3201685.3202087.11323124

for $199.00

not:

http://www.modells.com/product/inde...=D-StorePrice-MOD&cp=3201685.3202087.11323124

That promo code I posted would give the replica for close to $69.00 but I went with the authentic home jersey.

Thanks for that link bro, got a Home Melo on the way!

For some reason I like the Blue Away Jerseys better though. I couldn't find any on Modells' website? Is there any?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Thanks for that link bro, got a Home Melo on the way!

For some reason I like the Blue Away Jerseys better though. I couldn't find any on Modells' website? Is there any?

Nah, I wanted one as well but only saw it on the nba store website. That said, $50.00 off was too good for me to pass up so I went with the home jersey.

Did you use the promo I pasted to get the $50.00 off? If not you can contact them and have them adjust the price.