How many Knicks jersey does everyone have?

Well, thats sick. I'll buy 2 more if thats the case. Hook a brother up!

LoL I would be hooking up everyone if I could but the guy I get him from gas a window of time he can get them for cheap and it's usually like once or twice a year and he can only buy like 2 Dozen tops. They aren't fake ether. He hooked me up with the Melo one cause we made a bet that if Melo comes to the Knicks before the deadline he would give me the hookup. If Melo didn't come I had to buy him 100 McDoubles.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
LoL I would be hooking up everyone if I could but the guy I get him from gas a window of time he can get them for cheap and it's usually like once or twice a year and he can only buy like 2 Dozen tops. They aren't fake ether. He hooked me up with the Melo one cause we made a bet that if Melo comes to the Knicks before the deadline he would give me the hookup. If Melo didn't come I had to buy him 100 McDoubles.

So it's clear buy the connect and bolded statement that you are good friends with Eddy Curry. :p

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I have a Blue Replica Maurbry
As a kid I had a Ewing jersey
I'd love to pick up a cheap Gallinari jersey since my last name is Gallo
Out of current Knicks I'd pick up a Fields jersey.

elcol

Rotation player
i have authentic gallo jersey like the ones that they use to play in the game that cost a lot...
i know nothing bout jerseys lol :/

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Not sure why but I loved this thread, I have bunch and some very laughable so seeing ones like Duhon made me laugh hard. Some I bought because I thought they were awesome, some because I found really cheap and thought hilarious

I have:
Bernard King blue
Walt Frazier blue
Patrick Ewing blue
John Starks blue
Latrell Sprewell blue
Allan Houston blue (cheap painted on # replica)
Jamal Crawford white
Stephon Marbury blue
Stephon Marbury kind of USA colors but Knicks jersey, white with red letters or something
Kurt Thomas blue
Antonio McDyess white (whoops, bought 3 months before he was gone)
Eddy Curry white (cheap painted on # replica, actually picked up on purpose, 10 bucks during time he was inactive I wanna say late last season, thought it'd get me some funny looks)