USA vs. Turkey

Bobnbuu

Rookie
I just finished watching the USA and Turkey exhibition game and i couldn't believe the ridiculous calls made by the refs. Not only that, the Turkish players were hosting the Academy Awards during the game. I was enraged and amazed that Larry Brown didn't say anything.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
how did the team played? i've heard there was a bomb attack near odom's hotel that killed 2 ppl! that must have scared him.. :?
on the other hand, marbury had 6 assists

Go USA, next stop.. Athens!

JJtheKnick

Starter
this team has a good chance at winning if they play to gether. larry is such a good coach. he is ganna make this team win the gold. he knows what to do when the team is messed up. remember with italy now they come around adn are killing every one else

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
They are way way far from killing people. Team USA been winning by like 10+ points compared to blow outs by past teams. The refs were ridiculous on the last game. Its like they were being paid to cheat on the calls. Anyways, does anyone know when the first game is on?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
not quite sure, but the first game i'll be able to see will be this tuesday (august 17) against Greece at 15PM (NY time)