Stat and Melo taking their talents to Sesame Street

I wonder what there gona do? are there kids gona be on with them?

They should do it kind like Space Jam . Have some bullys challenge Elmo to a basketball game. then have Elmo talk to that guy who runs the Bodega and they guy says he has some friends who can help Elmo

So Elmo puts together a team of

PG: Elmo
SG: Grover
SF: Cookie Monster
PF: Melo
C: Amare

They should do it kind like Space Jam . Have some bullys challenge Elmo to a basketball game. then have Elmo talk to that guy who runs the Bodega and they guy says he has some friends who can help Elmo

^^^ Now THIS is Antoni's type of LINEUP!!!

(STAT bums shot)

STAT: "and I can shoot the ball in the basket"

ROFL

I was kinda hoping it would be a whole episode with them but I guess its just a little clip. Still really cool though, Im gona find out when its on and watch it with my little cousin. lol

knicksin60

Starter

The Knicks already had Cookie Monster; he went by the name of Eddy Curry.

STAT1

Starter

Kermit & The Count deserve playing time. & Don't forget Ernie, he's like Big Bird Lite.

STAT1

Starter
MDA would never play a defensive enforcer like Oscar.

oscar%20the%20grouch.jpg