Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Melo rocking two orange armsleeves

  1. #1
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Melo rocking two orange armsleeves

    It's awesome.

  2. #2
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    It's awesome.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed this! LOL

    I added the other sleeve on 2k11 to!

  3. #3
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    He wears black in 2k11 smh

  4. #4
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    He's got every part of his body covered in some kind of gear. 2 orange arm sleeves, an orange head band, black calf sleeves & white ankle braces.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by STAT1
    He's got every part of his body covered in some kind of gear. 2 orange arm sleeves, an orange head band, black calf sleeves & white ankle braces.
    haha Yeah, that's what makes it even better. The man knows style.

  6. #6
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I prefer the single sleeve style.

    Kobe looked awesome with the white sleeve in 08-09.

    Yellow jersey white sleeve, white calf sleeve that kicked some ass

  7. #7
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    I prefer the single sleeve style.

    Kobe looked awesome with the white sleeve in 08-09.

    Yellow jersey white sleeve, white calf sleeve that kicked some ass
    I like that. He brought the sleeve back a couple of games or so recently.

    My favorite of his is the purple sleeve.

    Best to wear of all-time is Iverson.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He can wear three arm sleeves if he wants as long as it helps him put the ball in the hoop

  9. #9
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by cathaytrader
    He can wear three arm sleeves if he wants as long as it helps him put the ball in the hoop
    I think you gave LaLa an idea.

  10. #10
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Sheldon Williams plays great with arm sleeves as well.. Maybe our whole team should adopt this for the playoffs lol.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Sheldon Williams plays great with arm sleeves as well.. Maybe our whole team should adopt this for the playoffs lol.
    That'd be great to have a team thing like that for the Playoffs like the no-shaving.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks better off without Melo by Matt Meyers
    By phantom9000 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2011, 18:32
  2. Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2010, 20:06
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 14, 2010, 10:19
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2010, 16:13
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Aug 14, 2010, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •