0 0%
  • Mascot

0 0%
  • Knicksfanfromqueens1985

23 100.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honest Opinion

Question:

Remember when you were 13 and thought threads like this were funny?

I answered "Yes".

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Question:

Remember when you were 13 and thought threads like this were funny?

I answered "Yes".
    KnicksFanFromQueens must fine this thread hilarious then.

I personally had had enough of him pretty early on.

But after giving him a handful of GTFOs, STFUs etc, I've gotta say that I think he's actually a genuinely nice dude.

He has a few alpha issues obviously. Posting 26+ times a day and being monotonous doesn't help either.

Hopefully he'll get the point. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time he's been called out on the internet.

Gotta agree he seems cool. His opinion doesnt waver that's for sure. I'm sure he can take a joke...

I just hope "1985" is the year he was born. If he was 13 I'd understand, it would be pretty reasonable. If he was 26 then he definitely has some issues.

LOL, NY17 just forwarded this vid to me.

I just can't accommodate your heinous BS anymore.

That's KFFQ on the right.

He's so busy making noise, even outside of the site, that he interrupts his wigger twice in what is possibly the crappest rap in the history of this wonderful planet.

Congratulations! You've spent, if hypothetical math is introduced, nigh on 60 hours on this site in a month.

And guess what!? You've ****ed it! Seriously, you've ****ed this site wiggerty whack.

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

ahahah that sorry ass "PhillyStacks" isn't me. Those guys from TheGangGreen put that funny youtube music video up of two guys "trying to rap" to make people think "they were me". They were also the same people who hacked into my myspace (where I keep in contact with my old friends & NY family) & also hacked into my screen name on TGG.Com (Under my TBJetsFan) to post those video's of "me trying to rap". Those guys are pathetic as they come. Thats what I get for trusting one of them with my PW (which was the same for both accounts) to help me upload a Jets picture. Philly-Stackz is a POS rapper & I'd kill myself if I were that guy. I bet it's NJN17 who did that video too lol

Veteran

[QUOTE=Crazy⑧s;173750]LOL, NY17 just forwarded this vid to me.

I just can't accommodate your heinous BS anymore.

That's KFFQ on the right.

He's so busy making noise, even outside of the site, that he interrupts his wigger twice in what is possibly the crappest rap in the history of this wonderful planet.

Congratulations! You've spent, if hypothetical math is introduced, nigh on 60 hours on this site in a month.

And guess what!? You've ****ed it! Seriously, you've ****ed this site wiggerty whack.

[IMG]

8's, you get the Deepthroat Nixon lifetime achievement award for breaking KO stories.

I could swear i saw this vid before, though...:WTF: even before Queens started spreading his post count stink like a Tiajuanan whore whose apartment lost running water for a week. Whole thing between he and those jabronies from the Jet forum is so retarded I could swear it's a scene from The Ringer.

No joke, I can't even post much; mainly observe with morbid curiosity. Was bad enough the hijacking of the entire "pro MDA" diologue; but the righteous crusade, like some anointed Moses of a lone Shepard in believing in and being interested in the Knicks is just too much. Especially if you happen to, most generally speaking, be in agreement.

I can write a script where a poster wont be allowed to make consecutive posts in threads. Takers?

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    ahahah that sorry ass "PhillyStacks" isn't me. Those guys from TheGangGreen put that funny youtube music video up of two guys "trying to rap" to make people think "they were me". They were also the same people who hacked into my myspace (where I keep in contact with my old friends & NY family) & also hacked into my screen name on TGG.Com (Under my TBJetsFan) to post those video's of "me trying to rap". Those guys are pathetic as they come. Thats what I get for trusting one of them with my PW (which was the same for both accounts) to help me upload a Jets picture. Philly-Stackz is a POS rapper & I'd kill myself if I were that guy. I bet it's NJN17 who did that video too lol
    I did not forward that video to Crazy, not sure why he said that...but after some digging on this site I have discovered where he got it from and that that IS really you. 100% certain that is you, don't try to deny it. Your story is you scrambling to try and save your already ruined reputation on this website, PhillyStacks. (Yes, that is him too)

Originally Posted by NY17
    I did not forward that video to Crazy, not sure why he said that...but after some digging on this site I have discovered where he got it from and that that IS really you. 100% certain that is you, don't try to deny it. Your story is you scrambling to try and save your already ruined reputation on this website, PhillyStacks. (Yes, that is him too)
    Unbelievable,i'm going to tell Rady whats going on so he can finally clean the trolls off this site.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    Unbelievable,i'm going to tell Rady whats going on so he can finally clean the trolls off this site.
    Are you saying that Knicksfanfromqueens is a troll because he posts stuff like "The Official Mike D'Antoni appreciation thread as we're heading into the playoffs." thread just to start arguments?

It may be trolling, but he's entitled to his own opinion, even if he heeps posting abut it over and over again, knowing that basically everybody here disagrees with him.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned

I would die before I ever wore a Miami Dolphins Jersey as the die hard Knicks & Jets fan I am. Nice try though NJNets troll. It's funny... The same trolls that came to this site under the SN of PhillyStackz (which is NJN17 & 624 of TGG site) also posted those "PhillyStackz" music videos & both NJN17 & 624 (same person) ranks Melo as the "9th best" player out of top 10's. Both posted pictures of some random dude in a MIA jersey with FAKE Shades on ahaha is that you? Also, I'm a Rays fan, that looks like a Cubs or Reds logo to me.

Private Message I just recieved from Crazy. "Time to go. You're out wigger. Just leave this site you've ****ed it up with your **** for too long already".

Sad, coming from someone who should be helping loves one's & people of Japan after yet another Quake instead? He complains about the Knicks all the time & attacks another poster behind his computer. I've agreed to disagree on his sports views but I've never once made an attack on Crazy. He's attacked me since the day I joined.

Banned

Funny how 624 & NYK17 (same poster) are online @ the same time... And both talking about the same thing (as always) and even funnier how IgnatiusReilly is acting like STAT1 also funny how 624, a NJNets fan (NYK17) said he's perma banned just so evryone would see "he's not" NYK17 from here. Funny how that works. A bunch of creeps & internet wise guys.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    Funny how 624 & NYK17 (same poster) are online @ the same time... And both talking about the same thing (as always) and even funnier how IgnatiusReilly is acting like STAT1 also funny how 624, a NJNets fan (NYK17) said he's perma banned just so evryone would see "he's not" NYK17 from here. Funny how that works. A bunch of creeps & internet wise guys.
    You and "IgnatiusReilly" are online at the same time, that must mean you are the same poster.